Camp Half-Blood Redefined

What's the largest flower? Why is the world round? Can you teleport? Ritz or Town house? Are we asking too many questions? Wait who cares!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHAT?!!?!?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!! STAAAAAAAAAHHHHPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *rage flips hot dog stand and reaches for the crumpled answer sheet*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY ANSWER SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around frantically* HOT DOGS! *grabs hot dogs and throws them repetitively at Soup*

But wait if julia wont have answers anymore then who will ? certaintly not me! *blazes the hotdog stand , takes a cooked hot dog, starts eating it*

*slaps Bishop repeatedly with a hot dog* NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ANSWER SHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks in despair at the blazed hot dog stand and opens side of trench coat to Soup, displaying a variety of death muffins*

Bishop, there's no need to be selfish. My death muffins can't only be for you. *turns back to Soupy and strokes beard thoughtfully* Hmmmm . . . Which one would you like? Just don't pick the brown one . . . *glances at the brown one that smells of apples and cinnamon and cookie dough*

Are you kidding me Bishop? I can resist a good muffin!*Reaches more aggressively* 
*quickly grabs the brown muffin and eats it whole*

It's too late now, Bishop. *watches as Soup turns into the box that held the answer sheet* 
*opens the box and the box inside the box and extracts the answer sheet and hides it in the side of my mysterious trench coat before dipping my black fedora mysteriously and vanishing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back