Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Woah... I went camping this weekend by the way.. sorry for not being able to answer.. but good Lord above look at all of these posts :o

Vote for girl!!! ;D

xD ! This OOC is quite the hangout! We do a lot of random things here, @Cierra111! Anyway, I can, like, tell you what happened with the hotel and the new person if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Manuela said:
I'm sorry, Bishop, but it's time you knew . . . I really am a girl. B-But it's not l-like I like you or anything! *Blushes*
Aww. She's even tsundere for you!

AHAHDJOFOEHWLSKHEOCICTJWODNISJSBRNBTBFKFKRBXONROFBRODBDOENWLPAJEVKSBDKJRBRKFBFOFOEBWV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww!! Don't deny your love for your gorgeous Manuela, Bishop. She gave everything up to be with you and only you. You know you love her deep down.

You're not the target of Manuela's torture! You probably are making her extremely worried about you now :c Is that really what you want? For the love of your life to go into a state of depression?

Soupster they are treating me well haha

Wake my cousin up with a lightsaber, US warship, go karting, brazilian food, frozen yogurt,...yep average guest chill day by Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back