Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Okay, Adelina was going to go outside to get her backpack from the SUV in the driveway anyway 
Oh okay, so Alec, Cupid, and Adelina are in the hallway and only Helena is in her room

explosiveKitten said:
... Uhh, I don't know about that... Because, in an airplane, monsters on the side, none of us can fly except Max.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
It'd be bad to have Hades and a Poesidon kids on that plane

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Well then, make sure Max or Ryan prays to their dad not to strike their friends out of the sky

Quick question... where did austin pop from haha. The suv had like... 9ppl and then 4 showed up to the mansion doors and 2 at the party and he just poofed in and had a room lol the sense not being made here

Tapatalk via Tablet

The people changed our color. We're all androgynous.

I think he just skipped that part and already came to the mansion and Alec's dad let him stay and he picked a room and stuff already

I'm too lazy for all that arriving introduction crap

Should I have created a post 10 times longer to explain everything? O.o

That would take too long, plus, it's a fantasy RP, and I joined in the middle. The SUV now has 10 seats. :3

So can we leave soon? I don't think the mansion can take anymore of Kitty's evilness

Evelynn HAS TO HAS TO HAS TO convince Mason to get out of there! Like, make him fall in love with her or something and then leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back