Camp Half-Blood Redefined

By the way, Sean, you must address her as Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome because she is your lord

And Julia is my eternal love, so don't mess with her or I will bring the might of House Dusk down on you!

No game, Techie. She was singing a song earlier so I sang the next line.

Hmm... I feel like I should be rebellious. But for now.. I shall call you by your name.

Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome... I bow before you. Sorta.

Huff! The waffle king is not as sophisticated as Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome!

No, you'll drive to the f****** GameStop

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

So when it gets to Saturday, the next day will be Sunday. But Sundays are now Saturdays, so it will actually be Saturday. After Saturday is Sunday, so the next day will be Sunday. But Sundays are now Saturdays, so it will actually be Saturday.

It's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday . . .

So what shall Mondays be?

Oohh.. Everyday is Saturday.. right..

But then how will we start the difference between the end of the week and the beginning of another?

And what about school? All day, everyday?

School should be banned on every day that ends in Day

Mondays shall be deemed FunDays

Honestly I'm with Julia. Sunday's are worse cause there's always that lingering dread of tomorrow being Monday. Can't stay up late or anything either. It's hardly a weekend day at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back