Camp Half-Blood Redefined

He killed Medusa! Also, how does twirling your swords REFLECT stuff? And also, Don't Shoot the Food! Sage wisdom right there.

Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome, you could not be more correct.

Chocolate jelly cow in denial, please refrain from your mooing

If you wanted a beautiful creature, we should have Palutina rather than Pit.

And yes, Dusk and Julia have spoken and thus it is law! All mooing shall cease, henceforth.

The only one that is able to control and manipulate fire in the books is Leo, but I presume this hell fire is different?

Because my fire abilities are kinda wide ranging and have a lot of different variables to it.

I don't know the extent of yours but I'm sure.... your character wouldn't be able to surpass masons potential with it

We are discussing the difference between your hellfire and Mason's fire. I assume that your fire is not like regular fire, and has something to do with death? 
It says it's very similar to regular fire, but Mason has a power with regular fire.

No love for Long Dream or Someday? Those two and Calling are probably tops for me, but it's all such good music it's hard picking a top three.

Moo (You people are evilenes. The only thing I've ever liked from Mario is King Boo, cuz he's AwesomeSauce)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back