Camp Half-Blood Redefined

BishopOfKings said:
He's like your child…. Thats the… same… age….
Hahaha Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff. They had him in the past then came to the future when they were the same age.

Platypus OP. They're like aquatic echidnas. 
Uh, yes and no. I thought Seanzah was going to be something interesting. Haha. No offense.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Platypus OP. They're like aquatic echidnas.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, good. Not in me.

I'm not a mutated Platypus. I'm more of a Wolverine/Beaver hybrid.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Platypus OP. They're like aquatic echidnas. 
Uh, yes and no. I thought Seanzah was going to be something interesting. Haha. No offense.

[/QUOTE]
Whatever do you mean? :o

If you type Seanzah into Google you get quite a few results. The name is unique enough I'm quite sure they're yours and it's two names with some stuff missing.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]If you type Seanzah into Google you get quite a few results. The name is unique enough I'm quite sure they're yours and it's two names with some stuff missing.

[/QUOTE]
90% of the web results are me. One picture out of all of them in Images is me.

Darn! I hate how whenever I'm not busy at all, like no one is posting, and then when I'm offline for an hour or two, I come back to like 5-10 pages of posts

Well, all I meant was I was thinking that Seanzah was a different language or something. Like Bloody Abyss Angel or something crazy like that. It's just your name, so I was a tad disappointed.

My love for you is always here. 
I imagine not. Foxes are usually silky and smooth. Not coarse and rough.

Mooo! (I ain't no cow! I'm a cow/sea serpent that could destroy the gods if I wanted to!)

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Well, all I meant was I was thinking that Seanzah was a different language or something. Like Bloody Abyss Angel or something crazy like that. It's just your name, so I was a tad disappointed.
My love for you is always here. 
I imagine not. Foxes are usually silky and smooth. Not coarse and rough.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. No. xD It's my name: Sean.. then zah.. and Angel.. because I am in love with them. Angels like Pit, that is..

Don't listen to her. She's a chocolate jelly cow in denial 
Pit can die in the fiery pits of eggplant hell!

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Don't listen to her. She's a chocolate jelly cow in denial 
Pit can die in the fiery pits of eggplant hell!

[/QUOTE]
Ohmygoodness. Why do you say that? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back