Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Timelords destroying companion's homes

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The Master goes from global news about him to watching the Teletubbies

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

The Master has very good taste

Wait. I thought Jerika went to her house, and Ryan followed her, and Sam was there, and Sam left, and now they're in the living room of her house talking. Where did I go wrong?

The Doctor is evil making such a cruel joke about Martha like that!

Just read Bishop...

(The Doctor takes parts of the phone and the laptop, and welds them sonically to their Tardis keys.)

DOCTOR: Three Tardis keys. Three pieces of the Tardis, all with low level perception properties because the Tardis is designed to blend in. Well, sort of. But now, the Archangel Network's got a second low level signal. Weld the key to the network and Martha, look at me. You can see me, yes?

MARTHA: Yes.

DOCTOR: What about now?

(He puts the string with his key on it around his neck, and Martha finds it difficult to look straight at him.)

DOCTOR: No, I'm here. Look at me.

MARTHA: It's like I know you're there, but I don't want to know.

DOCTOR: And back again. See? It just shifts your perception a tiny little bit. Doesn't make us invisible, just unnoticed. Oh, I know what it's like. It's like, it's like when you fancy someone and they don't even know you exist. That's what it's like. Come on.

JACK: You too, huh?

The Master really likes hurting the Doctor through his wife. First he steals her, then he sets a bomb on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back