Camp Half-Blood Redefined

BishopOfKings said:
As long as he can control it. I don't want Cupid to make him fall in love with someone and have him kill them by trying to hug and kiss them.
Cupid will make him love Max ha #happyeverafter

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Rogue and Iceman. And then she's all sad and dumb and gets un-mutantized and is lame forever. The end. Don't get un-demigoded, Angel.

Mooo (Also, if Bessie must stop mooing I'm supporting the Athena and Poesidon Medusa hater club. I don't care how much I love Aunty Em. She did kill Grover's uncle Ferdinand.)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Hm, what if I make things die fast, but the smaller it is, the faster it does? Such as, a flower could wilt and die in a few seconds, but a human would take an hour or more of maintained physical contact. If it isn't maintained, then he has to start over.

Also. The closer to death they, or it is, the sooner the death process happens? And if I can control it, I won't be killing things left and right. It's not like my character, anyway. My Personality part says that. :3

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]You turn coat! I-I'll turn you into a coat!

[/QUOTE]
Moo?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Right, I also sorta figured that was a give, but it's more than just size. It's the 'life' within it. So a demigod would take longer to kill than a human, even though they're roughly the same size.

But you can't reset complete obliteration from existence!

I like that idea, Sean

Delete the jk! I will like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back