Camp Half-Blood Redefined

The fox wants to die, Dusk. 
Lay down the hammer... oh wait that's Mason's weapon that he has yet to use.

The fox wants to die? Oh, okay. What weapon do you think will be most effective? We wouldn't want to displease it, of course.

He says that you're the most fantastic person ever and he will serve it's loyaly forever no matter his form.

Aww, that's very sweet. I believe this fox deserves a loving pat on the head before he dies due to his wishes ^-^

Moooooooooooo! (I could be like Bessie the Ophiotaurus! The Bane of Olympus! DUN DUN DUNNNNN)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll go grab that fox a nice hammer from the cyclops. Don't wanna waste time slashing it across the neck for too long.

Lucky, would you like to help kill our dear fox? If so, you will most surely be entitled to humanity. Or being Bessie the Ophiotaurus.

*ensnares the fox in my arms, holding it with firm hands* Sorry about that. Our dinner is being quite obnoxious.

* barks from a distance * ( I HAVE SOME DIGNITY TECHIE GODS!) *bites Julia and escapes * ( YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mooo (We should find Bessie held captive by the scientists who were going to sacrifice him and burn his entrails killing the gods)

*switches the electric fence to "on" while saying "ow" because of the very obnoxious fox* Okay, he won't be able to go anywhere outside of this area without shocking himself *grabs the collar and lassos it amazingly with a leash before tossing it so that it lands on the fox's neck, then pulls harshly so that he can't get out*

MOOOO (WHAT THE HADES IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back