Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: Soul what is it
And why did you cry over beating a game shouldn't you have rejoiced first?

Silvio: Well...

Ember: That's cooler than saying I'm a person trapped in a world of insanity that has superpowers, oh by the way those superpowers only get stronger when I die. Over and over and over again.

[/QUOTE]
IF A CHARACTER DIES WHILE YOUR PLAYING, THEY DIE FOREVER. YOU CAN'T EVER USE THEM AGAIN. AND THEIR DEATH MESSAGES ARE THE SADDEST THINGS EVER

Kitty: *sobs* MYRRH, MY BABIESSSSSS! I raised every single character with love and sweat and tears and cursing at them! And THEY WERE ALL JUST ONESHOT BY THE DEMON KING! AHHHHH

BishopOfKings said:
You have fire emblem ocs too
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do! a wyvern rider who becomes a wyvern knight, Myrmidon who becomes Swordmaster, a manakete and my lordling. And *sobs against Bishop*

Vanata: *small laugh* A ride in your car does sound like fun~! *smirk* But, just so I know... What were those other options~?

Tangie, Marshall, Claire&co, Sparia: *suddenly exist and are dumped unceremoniously on the ground*

Marshall: *crushed beneath a giant orange and black striped wyvern* AHH-

Tangie: *flops on the ground in a pile of scaley wings and robes* ... Ow.

Claire: *faceplants into the dirt, an aged golden retriever lands on top of her* ... Ehhh... Why...

Sparia: *lands on her butt* ... Where'd my sword go- AH! *the sword falls out of the sky and skewers the ground between her ankles* ... There it is.

Kitsune: *teleports Callum and Vanata to the Fade-To-Black Area* there we go!

Koren: *thrown into OoC* What in Naga's Name was that for? *bow materializes and lands on head* Ow....

229461_200x130.png

BishopOfKings said:
Kitsune: *teleports Callum and Vanata to the Fade-To-Black Area* there we go!
Koren: *thrown into OoC* What in Naga's Name was that for? *bow materializes and lands on head* Ow....

Claire: *gets up, shoving the golden retriever off carefully and sits up, picks up the sword she carries with her and puts it back into her belt* ... Where in the world am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back