Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Callum: Fade to black area is a bit.....overused besides I like the idea of actually using a bed.

Kai: Maybe they would if there was a Bia cabin...or if Jason and Helena would get out of the Hades cabin...seriously they've been in there for a whole day now......gots that crazy stamina.

Hello techie

Ember: Well uh Silvio and I uh, we are superpowered people that suddenly woke up in this place called the Lostwarren dreamscape. Everyday at five am and pm we are hunted by these formless monsters that if able will kill us repeatedly until six o'clock comes around and they suddenly poof...my first death was when they tore me limb from limb....head last....

Silvio: I was......actually you don't want to know it's absolutely awful.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Callum: Fade to black area is a bit.....overused besides I like the idea of actually using a bed.
Kai: Maybe they would if there was a Bia cabin...or if Jason and Helena would get out of the Hades cabin...seriously they've been in there for a whole day now......gots that crazy stamina.

Hello techie

Ember: Well uh Silvio and I uh, we are superpowered people that suddenly woke up in this place called the Lostwarren dreamscape. Everyday at five am and pm we are hunted by these formless monsters that if able will kill us repeatedly until six o'clock comes around and they suddenly poof...my first death was when they tore me limb from limb....head last....

[/QUOTE]
Kitty: more likely they're just sleeping after a "long night" ... *presses ear against the outside of the cabin* ... Yeah, there's snoring in there.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Callum: Fade to black area is a bit.....overused besides I like the idea of actually using a bed.

Hello techie

[/QUOTE]
Soul:...isn't there?

Dylan: I can handle it, just because i am a fucking daughter of Aphrodite does not mean I can't handle it! Horror movies are my jam...

Okkkkkk.... Bye now....

229461_200x130.png

Bishop: there usually is a bed in the Fade to black area... Anyways... I'm off to bed... By Soul, Kai, Kitty, and Old Man Techie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find talking to my friends about things that interest me worth partaking in, even if it doesn't make me want to suddenly make OC's. And crying is avoidable by reloading your save until you come up with the proper strategy.

I call cheating on that one. And I let it ride out so that you face the consequences of your mistakes. Like any real general would. But of course, I did it too xD .

I'm a completionist so I had to . . . I let the difficulty count for not cheating. Some people just got into a lot of trouble. *coughJoshuacough* and I couldn't let him die. Then there was Seth and he just kinda stomped literally everything in the game . . .

I really enjoyed sacred stones. Erika was my favorite my favorite female Lord and Ike is my favorite male Lord with my love going out to Amelia. Best possible ship, in my eyes, was Gerik and Marissa.

I adored Erika. I was really hoping to see her in smash brothers, but I knew it wouldn't happen. (we need more fighting style wraps than just swords, or at least different types of swords. . .) I kinda fell for the usually disliked friend-ship of Neimi and Colm.

Yea very true. I'm hoping we see another fire emblem soon that has some rad features and playable laguz with an open map.

...ephraim... *cough* I loved Ephraim and Neimi's voice made me hurt... I loved Neimi to death though, even though I basically never use archers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back