Camp Half-Blood: Collision of Worlds

Jason: *going along with Helena he speeds up to matches her pace wrapping his arms around her waist as they got into the Hades cabin*

Callum: Would you like to go for a ride?

Silvio: That's interesting I can only make mine do this. *his eyes become an electric almost neon blue every line and feature of his irises highlighted*

Ember: I love when he does that.

Sebastian: *holds into Lia's hips he smiles* All the way out then keep them there, we have a nice updraft so we'll work on coasting today, and maybe even flapping.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *going along with Helena he speeds up to matches her pace wrapping his arms around her waist as they got into the Hades cabin*

Silvio: That's interesting I can only make mine do this. *his eyes become an electric almost neon blue every line and feature of his irises highlighted*

Sebastian: *holds into Lia's hips he smiles* All the way out then keep them there, we have a nice updraft so we'll work on coasting today, and maybe even flapping.

[/QUOTE]
Dylan: *is a daughter of Aphrodite*Hm..

Lia: *blushes a bit, opens her wings all the way out*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *going along with Helena he speeds up to matches her pace wrapping his arms around her waist as they got into the Hades cabin*

[/QUOTE]
Helena: *slams the cabin door shut*

Kitty: annnnd... Lets just leave those two alone for a little while... *sits next to Kai*

Silvio: (superpowered human) So what's your story?

Sebastian: Good now just hold them out, feel the wind going throuhg your feathers and if it feels too intense on one just shift your weight a bit, okay?

Kai: Agreed, (gtg, night)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Silvio: (superpowered human) So what's your story?
Sebastian: Good now just hold them out, feel the wind going throuhg your feathers and if it feels too intense on one just shift your weight a bit, okay?

[/QUOTE]
Kitty: BAIIII KAIIII

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Silvio: (superpowered human) So what's your story?

[/QUOTE]
Dylan: Well i don't know if you'd believe me.*looks between Silvio and Ember*

Lia: *blushing* Okay...

Soul: bye..

Callum: I've got a nice car if you like to go for that kind of ride though there are options~ *smiles at Vanata as he's pushed closer to her*

Kai: Hullo

Silvio: I think you'll find that I will believe a great deal at this point.

Ember: we've done and seen a lot of impossible things, technically we should be impossible things.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Callum: I've got a nice car if you like to go for that kind of ride though there are options~ *smiles at Vanata as he's pushed closer to her*
Kai: Hullo

Silvio: I think you'll find that I will believe a great deal at this point.

Ember: we've done and seen a lot of impossible things, technically we should be impossible things.

[/QUOTE]
Soul:nngghh...

Dylan:....I'm a daughter of a Greek Goddess...

Kai: Soul what is it

And why did you cry over beating a game shouldn't you have rejoiced first?

Silvio: Well...

Ember: That's cooler than saying I'm a person trapped in a world of insanity that has superpowers, oh by the way those superpowers only get stronger when I die. Over and over and over again.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Kai: Soul what is it
And why did you cry over beating a game shouldn't you have rejoiced first?

Silvio: Well...

Ember: That's cooler than saying I'm a person trapped in a world of insanity that has superpowers, oh by the way those superpowers only get stronger when I die. Over and over and over again.

[/QUOTE]
Soul: *bored*

Dylan:....Huh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back