• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

Despondency said:
@Kawaii
okay, so i'm reading your character's backstory.

i'm a little confused with the fight that got her expelled from school. was she the one that almost caused the person to get hit by a car? or was it someone else? was it just a 1 x 1 fight? was she kicked out immediately due to previous bad behaviour? how did her parents manage to move to a new city and open a restaurant? did they have trouble with costs for housing, etc? also, you're going to need a relationships tab for future purposes. i'd like to know what her relationship is like with her current family - her parents and twin siblings. other than that, your character is perfect. c: she's so pretty too.

@tinkerbell

yasss. the gender for each role is either in blue or has a M/F next to it. c: the aspiring/dancer is a maleee.
thanks! sorry I read everything I swear I just didn't see that. blame my cat.

Remind me NEVER to mess with accordians again! I feel like I just ran a marathon trying to save my cs... Tomorrow's gonna be even worse since I need to edit some more text into it...

never using accordians ever again

Thanks I try my best! <3

Oooh, we live 1½ hours of flight travel apart xD

I visited England and Scotland last year 'cause my father's uncle lives by the border, lovely countries! Just as bad weather as in Denmark x3

Last edited by a moderator:
@Despondency @Sunkissed

Finished my second CS. His story has been taken from a few aspects of real life and so it may seem slightly... jilted? It's not totally based on someone, it's just the same experiences I see over and over.

So yeah, meet the angsty gay baby of this RP. Maybe. Who knows?

@Xeyran

ok, so, about the car accident - could you possible go further into detail about what happened? was it an accident? were they hit by a drunk driver? who was actually in the car? just him and his sister?

also, about the kidnapping - how was he kidnapped? who were the kidnapees? this friend that died, who was he to chan-yeol and how close was he to him? were they dance partners together? how was chan-yeol rescued? did they get caught? did the kidnappers end up in prison?

was there a specific reason as to why his sister collapsed from stress/worry? or was she just generally worried about chan-yeol over all? what 'problems and difficulties' did he hide from his sister? after going to his friend's grave, what made that specifically the reason as to why dancing become fun again?

also, please don't forget about your writing sample. thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back