• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern C h e e r U p ! - O u t O f C h a r a c t e r C h a t

I'm not even going to attempt to read through the last couple pages huehuehue

ok I'm really working on my CS sorry I just went and blew money on dlc

so am I making a female or male character are there slots open does the tab say so guide me
@Despondency

Last edited by a moderator:

@JessieCarrie

don't worry, dear~!

i just use fonts because it makes it look nice. that's literally the only reason c:

im seeing if different fonts look better.

@tinkerbell

don't bother omg

it's just a bunch of gibberish

and it's cool girlfrand

it's your choice whether you want to make a female/male but yeah, you can apply to any role except for mine and liblob's. picking a role that someone has hardly signed up for gives you a chance of getting the role, so like, yeah. just letting you know. you can see the roles in the notes tab, and there's a description for each role in the actual school directory.

@JessieCarrie

i love your character, girl. like i'm trying to find something for you to improve on but i really can't. x3

the fact that your bio isn't just all about how she got into sevit, etc. but is about how she took an interest in music is great.

build-up is always awesome.

maybe you could describe in a couple sentences about the relationship between ji eun and her parents? (in the relationship tab)

it's up to you though - it's not really necessary.

Despondency said:
@tinkerbell
don't bother omg

it's just a bunch of gibberish

and it's cool girlfrand

it's your choice whether you want to make a female/male but yeah, you can apply to any role except for mine and liblob's. picking a role that someone has hardly signed up for gives you a chance of getting the role, so like, yeah. just letting you know. you can see the roles in the notes tab, and there's a description for each role in the actual school directory.
bless u

here we goooooo

everybody has gorgeous coding lemme just say that

the only compliments ill ever give so eat it up

@Kawaii

okay, so i'm reading your character's backstory.

i'm a little confused with the fight that got her expelled from school. was she the one that almost caused the person to get hit by a car? or was it someone else? was it just a 1 x 1 fight? was she kicked out immediately due to previous bad behaviour? how did her parents manage to move to a new city and open a restaurant? did they have trouble with costs for housing, etc? also, you're going to need a relationships tab for future purposes. i'd like to know what her relationship is like with her current family - her parents and twin siblings. other than that, your character is perfect. c: she's so pretty too.

@tinkerbell

yasss. the gender for each role is either in blue or has a M/F next to it. c: the aspiring/dancer is a maleee.

Despondency said:
Kawaii
okay, so i'm reading your character's backstory.

i'm a little confused with the fight that got her expelled from school. was she the one that almost caused the person to get hit by a car? or was it someone else? was it just a 1 x 1 fight? was she kicked out immediately due to previous bad behaviour? how did her parents manage to move to a new city and open a restaurant? did they have trouble with costs for housing, etc? also, you're going to need a relationships tab for future purposes. i'd like to know what her relationship is like with her current family - her parents and twin siblings. other than that, your character is perfect. c: she's so pretty too.
Thanks ^_^

But yeah, My bio didn't make too sense to me either.

Oh and I'll be adding the info real soon (^_−)−☆

@Kawaii

no worries, heuheu.

it did make sense until towards the end. i had so many questions like, bruh.

and alright, take your time.
^_^

I feel as though blond taeyeon would be better for Dae Areum, but she's never been out. Hair dye was only introduced through magazines for her xD The kind of person she is can't ask questions in advance, only watch and learn ;T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back