C.C. - Out of Character Chat

No-no it's fine,well maybe not 3daycoma, just a dayor so.... Maybe add some character development if anyone wants to visit, since his particular mech is dangerous. I'll be fine, maybe a minor surgery fine, but I'll be okay. And I might make mech changes

Orpheus said:
No-no it's fine,well maybe not 3daycoma, just a dayor so.... Maybe add some character development if anyone wants to visit, since his particular mech is dangerous. I'll be fine, maybe a minor surgery fine, but I'll be okay. And I might make mech changes
Okay.

@CkSmalling, check the right corner beside the page number. If there is a phrase there that says, "Watch Thread" you can click it and an message box will appear asking you if you wish to watch the thread.

@Orpheus, awesome mecha. For nanolaminate shielding, it only applies to missile attacks? Since ballistic and cartridge attacks have the same power. Also, our enemies won't be other mechas, the projectiles you'll be encountering would probably be giant spikes, flung boulders, acid spits, electric attacks, maybe some fire breathing too, some form of chemical weapon, or high pressure water spouts.

Hi, @art3mis254 , for Sniper Suit, pick only two properties: Either the x10 invisibility for 15 min./ Stealth/ Night Vision/ Sniper Vision/ or Absorbs Recoil.

x20 drilling rounds for the drilling pistol. The drilling power isn't as strong as the bigger guns.

For Amazing Aim, pick one specific weapon category proficiency, such as assault rifles, sniper rifles, or SMG. Never missing a shot isn't allowed.

For Infiltrator, never being noticed in a human base isn't allowed either, though your character can just be masterful in infiltrating or stealth in general. Humans aren't the main enemies in this campaign.

For your MOLLE, extra ammunition or weapons aren't allowed either.

Last edited by a moderator:
thespacekid said:
@Zer0 Well I updated a few things, let me know if I went too overboard!
Please place 'Beam' somewhere in the description of Banshee Shock Wings. Other than that, everything is accepted. Welcome back!

@LocoBlock , please copy the descriptions of the Drilling Dragunov and Infiltration suit, including the numbers. Disguise master requires a "disguise kit" in your MOLLE.

Throwing knife in the MOLLE not allowed.

For the mecha, x6 armor piercing rounds for the T-36 Sniper Rifle. x3 invisibility for Stealth Drive. Invisibility is broken once you attack. Bio scanner has infinite uses. For Revitalizer, you mean for living people?

@art3mis254, suit lacks just one more property. Other than that, character accepted. Please tag me here in the OOC tab when you've finished making changes. Also, you can make a mecha.

art3mis254 said:
@Zer0 i changed the character. Can I still make a mech?
Yup, you can still make a mech. For your suit, are extra pockets the only thing you want as a second property? We have a character who has a suit who can heal during battle, if you want, you can have that too. x10 repair in-battle, but out of battle, repair is infinite. You wouldn't need an engineering tool kit nor an electric tape.

art3mis254 said:
@Zer0 Done! I wanted to do a character that was a little more original than a sniper.
Regeneration means healing living things, right?

Your mecha still needs a name and some other things, but you can post in the story already.

You lack one more armament. Please add 'missile' somewhere in the tesla cannon description. I know it's not a missile, but this is just so that I know what category it is.

You can up the sentries to six. Please add that they are for long range reconnaissance.

Please also remember that the energy pulse also affects allies.

By the way, guys, we have an optional mission in the IC RPing 2 tab that will eventually involve in a mecha fight against Godzilla so that we can turn him into smoked bacon for a feast.

Currently, we're still in a rainforest hunting some huge pricklehogs that will also be roasted for the feast. The gameplay for this optional mission heavily involves combat using your suit and chimaeras in different biomes: tropical, snowy, and sea. The fight with Godzilla comes last in the ruins of an ancient earth city in the desert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back