C.C. - Out of Character Chat

@Abdel featherfall I need you to post bringing us to the main group in thanatos and his chamber. My Internet went out so I can only use my phone which isn't practical just to write a one Para post. Which I might do anyway. None the less. @Zer0 agree with the final fight at thanatos and his lair. That sounds very epic and very sick. I would love to utilize him as essentially a boss. But shina is gonna have a hard time with her weapon being a sniper although stronger it will be tough considering that she's low on ammo. If it's OK perhaps there's a way for her to get another mech sniper or even an upgrade in in the lair. This would help greatly

@Abdel featherfall I need you to post bringing us to the main group in thanatos and his chamber. My Internet went out so I can only use my phone which isn't practical just to write a one Para post. Which I might do anyway. None the less. @Zer0 agree with the final fight at thanatos and his lair. That sounds very epic and very sick. I would love to utilize him as essentially a boss. But shina is gonna have a hard time with her weapon being a sniper although stronger it will be tough considering that she's low on ammo. If it's OK perhaps there's a way for her to get another mech sniper or even an upgrade in in the lair. This would help greatly

So, no army battle for you? Like, after this mission, you'll be okay with the campaign ending?

Here's what I think I think a boss battle would be an epic way to end the campaign but fighting against the Army on the way out would make the role play a little more interesting like the final fight after we thought it was the final fight does that make sense?

@Zer0

Here's what I think I think a boss battle would be an epic way to end the campaign but fighting against the Army on the way out would make the role play a little more interesting like the final fight after we thought it was the final fight does that make sense?

@Zer0

Yes it does, and I think we can do that. But majority wins there shall be a bigger army fight after the break time after this mission.

To my current knowledge we will be more than likely keeping the rp quiet until the first of the year. I am not posting because i am going to tie things all together by having shina get her mech wherever it is located along with the mission is starting january 2. YAY

that being said it doesnt make sense fort me to post really unless someone wants to converse small talk but considering we lost a feew players this saddens me this late into the rp @Zer0 and I have discussed the rp alot lately and what will happen to it once the campaign ends and i believe zer0 wiull reveal everything soon enough

To my current knowledge we will be more than likely keeping the rp quiet until the first of the year. I am not posting because i am going to tie things all together by having shina get her mech wherever it is located along with the mission is starting january 2. YAY

that being said it doesnt make sense fort me to post really unless someone wants to converse small talk but considering we lost a feew players this saddens me this late into the rp @Zer0 and I have discussed the rp alot lately and what will happen to it once the campaign ends and i believe zer0 wiull reveal everything soon enough

Tammy! Merry Christmas, man! And a happy new year!

I apologize for being so quiet family life ect but I am writing a CS now

Hello, Suspicious Eye, just tag me when you're done and I'll look your CS over.

@Zer0 batsu games? Now I know your around or of drinking age ;p

You know, every time we chat I'd be like, "I gotta watch what I type or Harley will use his car salesman powers on me and I'll accidentally reveal my identity."

And yeah, Batsu games! They're Japanese punishment games. Really fun to watch, them japs have a lot of guts. Imagine having an arm wrestling contest but first they fill your butt with oxygen and the first one who farts loses. :D

Congratulations, @Abdel featherfall, @tammynorthland, @Beowulf@CkSmalling,  @LordPicklesworth you've all been promoted.

• @Beowulfyour character has been promoted to Major General and now has a better fortress and a total of 1,200 soldiers and other military personnel now with a lower rank than your character.
  • @CkSmalling, your character has been promoted to Brigadier General and has been given command of a U.S. fortress somewhere, 600 soldiers and other military personnel with a lower rank than your character.
  • @tammynorthland, your character has been promoted to Major.
  • @Abdel featherfall, Alerius has been promoted to Sergeant Major. @LordPicklesworth, your character has been promoted to Sergeant Major.

Each of you have also gained +1 Passive Attribute slot and the following mech and gear rewards below. For those with multiple characters, these rewards aren't doubled, but can be distributed separately to any character you choose.

Pick only two mech perks from the following. The same perk can be picked twice. As usual, please inform the GM once all CS changes have been made.

• +1 armament slot
  • +1 chassis slot
  • All Armament Ammo Up (+1)
  • All Chassis Charges Up (+2)

Pick only one gear perk from the following.

• +1 chimaera property for all chimaeras.
  • +1 suit property for all suits.
  • +1 bomb property for all bombs.
  • +1 gear slot

CS corrections:

1. @tammynorthland

• Suit requires editing. Pick only 3 properties, either strength increase, defense, quicker reflexes, heat resistance or explosive resistance.
  • You also have one extra gear slot that had not been used. Gear is like one extra chimaera/suit/bomb, just pick one.

2.  @LordPicklesworth for Vicktor

• Suit has one extra free property. (I was wrong about the changing that one perk in parenthesis)
  • Mech: Quad Shot x6 missiles, Vulcan Chain gun x8 shots, Repair drones x7 charges.

@Zer0 

I made my Chara changes they will be displayed with (+1)  to indicate the changes.  This being said If there are any issues please let me know if they are minor change them for me if you wish. 

so he wont be going in on missions unless he brings his squad of soldiers or can he just command them? and still be canining it up with his og group? @Zer0

Canining, nice term. He can go on missions, just like Connor in our recent one. Robert can command them too. It'll be a five armies battle this last mission.

ok good :< I like kinda our characters not being overpowerful in a sense like the game Gears of war. where the band of brothers are the warriors./ @Zer0

I haven't tried that game, but I like our characters not being over powerful too. You mean like individually over powerful, right? Not army wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back