• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Business x Assistance

Leo sat in the driver's seat of his rusted brown 'lemon-mobile', his eyes planted on the red stop light in front of him. He caught himself chewing his inner cheek absentmindedly, a nervous habit of his. Her cussed himself out mentally and stopped, though it did nothing good for the anxiety building in the bottom of his stomach. His father had always been a spontaneous man, and when he'd announced his retirement the month prior it'd caught everyone off guard. His older brother and sister had already gone into other businesses, so the family trade was passed down to the youngest and most ill-experienced. Why the man thought that would be the best idea Leo didn't know, but even he knew it was a terrible plan. He was a spoiled kid, never had to work a day in his life, so how the heck was he supposed to handle this without more time to prepare? These were the kinds of things that preyed on his mind lately, meaning that the young man was uncharacteristically stressed out. He sighed when the traffic light flashed back to green and moved his car forward, the building housing the main part of the business just a couple blocks away. Who knows, he thought, trying to calm himself, this could go better than it seems.

Violet was already at work, having to be there early. She was an assistant of a business owner who had recently retired, being informed that the youngest son would be taking over. She was wearing black heels, a black and white, chevron maxi skirt with a black t-shirt tucked in. Her hair was down, her natural waves laying on her shoulders as it was also parted neatly, natural make up on. She was told she would be doing her regular job, sort of. Being a new boss and all, he would need to know where his father left off and how he runs things. She got all the paper work together and say it on his desk, awaiting with the other assistances in the front lobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo pulled into the lot and swung into a spot that didn't be reserved for anyone before getting out, having to slam his door a few times before it really closed. He looked up and studied the large brick building in front of him, the feeling of panic only getting worse the more he lingered there. Oh, this was going to take some getting used to, he just about knew it. Again he caught himself chewing on the inside of his cheek and immediately stopped. Composing himself the best he could, he walked over to the front doors and went inside. It was a sight he was familiar with, but he simply dreaded being there. No, he thought, I need to get it together. He walked out into the lobby, looking around and simply focusing on the decor to distract himself a little.

Another worker smiled, who had been working there longer than Violet. She walked up to Leo. "Mr. Miller? Welcome to (insert business name.)." She nodded, informing him to follow her. Violet was waiting by the desk, chatting with the desk lady while she was awaiting. As they made their way around, she folded her hands together to look at both the woman and Leo. "Mr. Miller, this is Violet Collins. Your assistant." She added, Violet giving a small/ nervous smile. "Pleased to meet you.. Leo Miller." She spoke softly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, but you can just delete this (if you're able). I've got to leave the site (for awhile anyway), because now my WiFi's router is dying for days at a time and I don't think it's going to get better. Again, so sorry about this, it was just really sudden. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back