• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Broken Boundaries (A Multi-Fandom RP)

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]That entire graphic novel was not about Batman fighting Superman. It was about Batman coming back from retirement and making a lot of people unhappy in the process.

[/QUOTE]
And kicking Superman's ass.

billthesomething said:
i fucking knew it. stop suggesting characters so you could have some stupid fight for superman
Hey, I'm just hyped for the film. Okay, I admit I am worried after seeing the new tralier.

DaManofWar said:
I actually must say, Warrior is very cool to watch. His debate with Superman over power was very interesting.
Warrior is (well, was, R.I.P.) really into philosophy in his offscreen life. That's what his comic was actually about, which is why it's so damn strange.

theManCalledSting said:
Do you know anything about the 3rd Doctor or Neptune?
Yes, I know about both actually. Not too much about the third doctor, but a bit. I do know alot more about Neptune though.

theManCalledSting said:
Like how he wants Bryan Fury to job out to Garnet just to end the storyline for the Gems
even if wanted to i wouldn't for i am still trying to get used RPing as a complete maniac

Are we just gonna sit here and being critical. I was trying to stick to the rules. And I already had five characters.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]That was only one part of the graphic novel!

[/QUOTE]
He needed a robot suit to do it.

He's no Karate Kid. That's all I'm saying.

Crenando said:
He needed a robot suit to do it.
He's no Karate Kid. That's all I'm saying.
It's an AU man. I must say, I am very disappointed that the Dawn of Justice film won't be based off the Dark Knight Returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back