• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Broken Boundaries (A Multi-Fandom RP)

ryanpk200 said:
I'll get started on it. If you're familiar with Marvel or Doctor Who, XCOM is pretty similar to SHIELD or UNIT.
Ah, okay. That gives me a fairly good idea of what XCOM is like.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Tesla and Krampus are finished by my other OC is still a work in progress.

[/QUOTE]
Tesla and Krampus are accepted, but let me know when your OC is finished please.

Well, he seems a bit out of place. Truth be told, I would rather see you play as a fandom character, not the Doctor. Maybe Batman..

DaManofWar said:
Well, he seems a bit out of place. Truth be told, I would rather see you play as a fandom character, not the Doctor. Maybe Batman..
dammit i thought we told you stop trying suggest characters

I know that you don't allow time travelling characters but would a character who has travelled from the future to prevent something (something or someone like Terminator) be allowed?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]I know that you don't allow time travelling characters but would a character who has travelled from the future to prevent something (something or someone like Terminator) be allowed?

[/QUOTE]
Well, as long as they can't time travel again afterwards then yeah.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Yeah this character would essentially be stuck in the present time.

[/QUOTE]
Then yeah.

[QUOTE="Some_Bloke]Yeah this character would essentially be stuck in the present time.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, but will he face Warrior?

Like in 2k16!

[media]

[/media]

DaManofWar said:
Have you read the Dark Knight Returns? It's awesome!!!!
That entire graphic novel was not about Batman fighting Superman. It was about Batman coming back from retirement and making a lot of people unhappy in the process.

Crenando said:
Yes, but will he face Warrior?
Like in 2k16!

[media]

[/media]
I actually must say, Warrior is very cool to watch. His debate with Superman over power was very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back