• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Broken Boundaries (A Multi-Fandom RP)

DaManofWar said:
Dude, that can be seen as rather offensive. I hate it when people call autism a disease. Bad enough when Autism Speaks does it.
please don't bring up those idiots. but he wasn't compering autism to a disease

billthesomething said:
how in sweet hell did we go from talking about batman and superman to autism?
(Late reply, I know, but I always go back and read stuff that I missed. Just ask Ryan. He knows I do that.)

You hinted that he had ADHD, and he confirmed your suspicion. Then went further.

Best cartoon battle is Optimus Prime vs Megatron, Transformers the movie, 1986. Better then Bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JackOfHearts X-COM is the titular organization from the game of the same name. there earth's main defense against alien threats. they also assimilate any alien tech they can get there hands on (though anymore in depth explanation go the wiki)

billthesomething said:
@JackOfHearts X-COM is the titular organization from the game of the same name. there earth's main defense against alien threats. they also assimilate any alien tech they can get there hands on (though anymore in depth explanation go the wiki)
Thanks for helping with the crystal gem arc. We can conclude it pretty soon now. Then, we can work on an actual storyline. Just let @Diminium post.

billthesomething said:
Ah, so they're pretty much like UNIT from Doctor Who?

DaManofWar said:
A few pages back. I posted three characters but wasn't able to finish the second due to PSN being down (needed to upload a picture). I am saying that the OC is finished now so now I'm just waiting on approval.

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back