Brightwood Characters

Niiiiiiiiiiiice. I was thinking more in the way of "if I created a character, then what could I make them do so that we have a-"

OMG I got it! Sage, can I make a fortune teller and PM you about what we could do for the story, since I'm not exactly sure yet...but I KNOW that the fortune teller will be instrumental in a lovely disaster that we come up with ^_~

Full Name: Wesley Tyrell Xavier

Nicknames: not enough people get to know him enough for him to actually introduce himself, so often he's just referred to as the Fortune Teller...

Species: wizard

Job: fortune teller

Apperance: View attachment 1657

Personality: shy, doesn't talk much, kinda strange

Family: nobody that'll show up in the rp....I think....

Crush/Spouse: Nobody ^_~

History: It was a long, long time ago, in a familiar galaxy, that Wesley was born into a family of witches and wizards. And it was about five years later that everyone but Wesley vanished. Wesley had long had the gift of seeing the future, and he simply went about his business, pretending nothing had happened. Something has now called Wesley and his talents to our familiar deserted town. He has a tendency to tell people what happens if he gets a sudden vision of their future.

Other: He does indeed fight with magic. He does not just tell fortunes ((anyone ever read the Wizard fics on fanfiction.net? No?)). He'll sell you certain potions, if you ask.

(sorry just got back from being on the phone. ok first off yes if you want to make the vampire boy you can. you dont have to. the rp works either way. two what do you mean use my real name? *is confuzzled* and three fortune teller is accepted)

((your name as it calls you on facebook, i am writing a story and need names and i usually like to use real people's names for important characters but i don't want my readers knowing the people who i get the name from))

Full Name: Rya 'Deathwatch' Shirabuki

Nicknames: Phantom of Sweet Death, Haze Covered End, Capricious Reaper, Horror of Antiquity.

Species:Banshee/Warlock (His mother was a Banshee & his father was a Warlock)

Job: Weapons Expert, Magician, Entertainer.

Appearance: 177'Lb 5'8 Yellow & Green,Black Eyes, Midnight Black Hair that falls to his knees (It's Curly), Ghost white skin, Black Shirt with an X on it, Black Pants with a straps connecting his legs, Black Shoes. Rya is a sleek, elegant Warlock who is severely lacking in physical prowess, something he comments on himself.

Personality: Rya is highly intelligent and charismatic, Rya is a psychopathic individual who is mainly concerned with gaining power and will kill anyone he sees as competition. Despite his ruthless nature, he is a somewhat cowardly individual, more likely to run away from violence than confront it. When pressed though, he is portrayed as a fierce fighter who holds his own against, And defeat Most Monsters without the use of his voice. Due to him being able to plot the murder of his own brother and nephew, and execute this plot without little remorse, it could be said that he doesn't care much for family relations.

Family: Older Brother:Zeb Onyx Killed.

Nephew:Aroga Ven Impaled on a Blade.

Crush/Spouse:Do you wish to Die?

History: Rya grew up with Zeb, he was always the odd one, Rya had enough. Rya made a plan to kill his brother, this plan took him 10 years to finish. But the only thing he did not plan, was his brother having a kid. Rya Killed him without a second thought.

Other: He has 4 inch claws instead of nails

oh wow he seems like a really cool character (i love the darker characters) accepted.

Full Name: Nicholas Jiskra nightroad

Nicknames: Nick

Species: Crusnik ((vampire that feeds upon vampires and can control appearance))

Job: wealthy person

Apperance:
http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/hindo1990/rp characters/Spiral206.jpg

((common appearance accept he has two black angel wings he covers with a cloak))

Personality: serious and sarcastic

Family: no one he has turned both Cecilia and Mashik

Crush/Spouse: no one and never will be married

History:Nicholas was turned by Lilith the precursor to all vampire kind and he along with a few others were turned into what is called a crusnik instead of the common vampire he was made to hunt the common vampire he feeds upon only them. after his creation he was sent out into the world to keep track of vampires and to clear out the impure of them. he turned cecilia on accident when he lost his control and started to feed upon her and when he stopped he thought he had killed her so he fled from the academy and moved on for about 100 years then found a young man who was powerful and decided to turn him into a vampire and then he left him alone and moved on until he found this little town and decided to buy a house

Other: his body is his only weapon

View attachment 2490

Full Name: Angelo Mares Houjou

Nicknames: Angelo

Species: Human

Job: Painter

Personality: Laid-back, easygoing, warm, quiet, cool, friendly

Family: Reisuke Houjou (younger brother)

Crush/Spouse: None, yet

History: Angelo is a talented painter who came to the village after hearing of the earthquake. Fearing for Reisuke, he set off to the village.

~~~

View attachment 2491

Full Name: Reisuke Houjou

Nicknames: Rei

Species: Human

Job: Nothing

Personality: Bubbly, bright, polite, curious, cheerful, intelligent

Family: Angelo Mares Houjou (older brother)

Crush/Spouse: None

History: Reisuke lived with his mother and father until the earthquake hit, which killed them both. After the earthquake, his brother moved in and Reisuke lived with him.

Note: I probably changed Reisuke's history to make it a lot brighter. This is the real one, ignore the other one.

[MENTION=1645]Reisuke Houjou[/MENTION] accepted, feel free to post. and aw cute he has a brother now!

You know, I went back and read through the characters. And then I realized a giant triangle of awesomeness.

You remember the person that made the guy with the crush on Amariana? Well, I was looking at those profiles, and saying to myself 'the girl that has the crush on the guy can sing...'

And then I made a funny noise that was almost a laugh which ended up becoming a cough.

You know....maybe I should be working on something other than finding traces of chaos and irony...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back