• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Tessa tried not to laugh from her seat in the passenger side of the car as she watched Clary roll her eyes from her place right at the back of the car. It wasn't all that comfortable, but in a 5-seater car she didn't have much choice when there were six of them.

"I think Tessa should be the mom," Bellamy said with a smirk as he watched his sister's features in the reflection of the mirror. Tessa snapped her gaze to Bellamy and glared as he began to laugh.

(@Soul OMU @32sillylight32 )

"I don't think they do..." He said as he reached up to her shirt and slowly began to unbutton it, smiling at her. "Nature is pretty damn fine, ain't it?" He says with a wink. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna giggles slightly into her hand. "I think so too~ She acts a bit like it too." she said with a small smile while looking at Bellamy then at Noah and Tessa in the front seat. Clary and Sky can be the big sisters~" (@Vaila, @32sillylight32)

Elizabeth smiles a bit and laughs softly and leans over and kisses him slightly. "Mhm, indeed it is... It's so relaxing and quiet... No one to bother you..." she said while tugging at his jacket slightly. (@DrTrollinski)

He'd slowly slip her shirt off before reaching up and slipping off his leather jacket, setting it down in the footspace at the bottom of the seat; he's wearing a plain white t-shirt underneath. (@Soul OMU)

'' Tessa the mommy and me the daddy? I bet we could make one hell of a team to take care of this kids in the back.'' Noah said not thinking it might be uncomfortable to say. Skylar laughed, '' Yeah sure Noah! You jump step for someone who never dated!'' she said then looking at Clary, '' I always wanted to be a big sister.'' she just said to everyone in the back.

Bellamy laughed happily at his sisters expression.

Tessa rolled her eyes at the pair and lent back in her seat, gazing out the window. "Right, well mom says that she'll shoot you if you don't start behaving," she joked sarcastically. "And trust me Skylar, being a big sister to that little monster in the middle is no easy task," she said bursting into laughter as she caught his glare in the mirror's reflection.

Clary's lip twitched in amusement, staring out the back window for any threats. 
(@Soul OMU @32sillylight32)

"I bet it will..." He smiles as he runs his hand down the side of her body and takes a deep breath, running his eyes across her torso. (@Soul OMU)

Brianna giggled into her hands while smiling brightly. "I guess that makes Bellamy the son and i'm the girl next door I guess." she said in amusement while looking up at Tessa and in amusement. (@Vaila, @32sillylight32)

Elizabeth blushed a bit as she watched him, has a slight scar on her right hip from an accident when she was younger, she had been playing with scissors and accidentally sliced herself. "Of course it will..." she said with a small smile. (@DrTrollinski)

He'd slowly slip his shirt off and move up closer to her, lying her down on the seat and kissing her on her lips a few times. "What else can nature do for me? I ain't lookin' for it to grow me any trees, or anythin' like that." He chuckled softly to her. (@Soul OMU)

It took maybe 6 hours for them to finally get there. Since there was speed Limit, Noah enjoyed pressing the gas pedal of the dodge challenger to it's limit when nothing was in view on the highway. It was funny enough since Skylar was almost crying on the back clenching on the seat belt for sweet life. '' Finally here!'' he said going at fifty now since they were in a secondary road and he could see the New Hampshire pannel welcoming them.

Elizabeth laughed softly as she ran her hands along his abdomen and up his chest to wrap them around his neck as she laid down, kissing him back each time. "Well... It's giving you the chance right now to have something you can't really have back at the Department..." she said and tugged on his belt and unbuckled it slightly and pulling it off. (@DrTrollinski)

Brianna yawned a bit and slowly woke up slightly. "Hm...?" she blinked a couple of times when she noticed the New Hampshire sign. "We are? Wait... why is there a building in the middle of the road...?" she asked softly. (@Vaila, @32sillylight32)

(@Soul OMU We'll black out here) He smiles at her as he slowly begins to also remove her belt (If any) and pants that she was wearing; after around thirty odd minutes or so they'd be done doing... whatever they'd been waiting to do.

Within a couple of hours they'd have returned to the Department with a lot of stress relieved - the first thing Norman did to cover up any smell that hinted at the fact that he and Elizabeth had done 'stuff' was take a shower and change his clothes. Oh the joy. He put on his leg brace after the shower and went upstairs to sit in the Dispatcher's office, where he stayed close to the radio for most the day in case Noah and his group called for them. (@Soul OMU, @32sillylight32)

Elizabeth smiled a bit as she ruffled her hair slightly as she too took a shower after Norman did and changed her clothes as she was in the bathroom before walking out and drying her hair with a towel. "Any word yet Norm?" she asked while draping her arms around his shoulders from behind. (@DrTrollinski, @32sillylight32)

Stewart gets up a few minutes later and stretches. He walks into the kitchen and gets some coffee, that's the only thing that has made him keep his sanity. Stewart then walks upstairs and over to the dispatcher's office,

"Hm? Back already?" He asks Norman.

(@DrTrollinski)

Tessa turned and looked at Noah with tired eyes as she smiled softly. "Where exactly are we going anyway?" she asked frowning.

'' Yesterday night, I got a respond on the radio. I just managed to get enough information on people at the Sheriff Department with enough food and shelter to take us in.. I figured it would be a better place for the little ones...Safer.'' Noah said as he smiled gently but not taking his eyes off the road.

Stewart shakes his head,

"Whatever, I think I'll go out, do you have any keys to something other than the car you took?" He gives them a discreet wink,

"I need to go get more dynamite." He chuckles.

(@Soul OMU)

He quickly looks up at Stewart and brushes his hair back, smiling shyly as he looked across to Elizabeth; he gave a chuckle in the manner of 'we better not say a word' and then looked back to him. "Yeah, we're back." He said, a wide grin on his face.

"And no, darlin' - we got nothin' on the radio yet." He said to Elizabeth. He looked back up to Stewart and took a deep breath. "Can you go check on Nathan for me, pal? I ain't seem him all day." He requested. (@Soul OMU, @Stew)

Stewart nods, he takes another sip of his coffee and finishes it as he leaves the room. He walks over to Nathan's room,

"Hey, pal, you ok?" He asks Nathan, poor kid.

(@DrTrollinski)

Elizabeth smiles a bit and pulls back as she sat down and took her mug of tea. "Alright.. Tell me if you do. I'm going to go to the shooting range for a bit.." she said and headed downstairs to the shooting range. (@DrTrollinski)

Brianna smiled a bit and yawned slightly as she leaned against Bellamy, feeling slightly tired again. (@Vaila, @32sillylight32)

Nathan's sitting at the desk in his room and scribbling something down into what appears to be a journal; when he hears Stew's voice he slams it shut and quickly darts it into the drawer of the desk, spinning his chair around to face Stewart; he doesn't say anything for a few moments, looking slightly upset and unnerved. He then nods and chokes out one word.

"Yeah." (@Stew)

".. I wasn't drawin' anythin', I--.." He pauses for a brief moment as he looks towards the drawer. "Well--.. I was, but--.. I was writin', too." He gulps quietly and discreetly pulls the sleeves of his long-sleeve shirt down a little further. (@Stew)

Stewart steps into the room and closes the door behind himself,

"Alright, what's up? I can clearly see you're hiding something." He leans on the door with his arms crossed,

"And wasn't it you who told me that we shouldn't keep secrets? That was one of the rules, right?" He asks Nathan.

(@DrTrollinski)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back