• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

"Non-disclosures a rule... we keep secret if we want to - I fucked up on that part... I'm good at that..." He sighs, gulping again as also nervously crosses his lower arms at his lap. "The rule was honesty--.. I think that's what you're thinkin' of." He stated quietly with a quick nod, his eyes slightly wide. His eyes look different than usual - they weren't those normal eyes, they were the type where you could literally sense a person's sadness and fear. (@Stew)

Stewart sighs,

"What's under your sleeve?" He asks Nathan, he obviously saw him pull the sleeve down,

"Nathan, did something happen to you?" Stewart asks solemnly, his face had a dull and somber expression.

(@DrTrollinski)

He'd say nothing and tuck his hands into his pockets, gulping very quietly once again as he pushed his chair back a little, clearing his throat after he felt a lump form in it.

"There ain't nothin' under my sleeves, sir..." He said in a slightly panicked voice, glancing towards the window and not making eye-contact with Stewart. (@Stew)

Stewart looks at him,

"Nathan, were you bit?" He asks plainly, although Stewart wasn't really friends with Nathan, he still enjoyed picking on him,

"I know the non-disclosure rule, but Nathan, you need to answer truthfully." Stewart is now standing instead of leaning.

(@DrTrollinski)

"Bit? No! Of course I wasn't bit! I ain't even been out--... There's nothin' to see, I said!" He snapped before quickly spinning his chair towards his desk, resting his head in his hands on the surface of it but also going to an effort to make sure his left sleeve stayed up properly. (@Stew)

Stewart walks over and quickly pulls his sleeve back, revealing cuts,

"Crap, Nathan! Why are you doing this?!" Stewart asks sternly, Stewart walks back and rubs his temple to try and calm himself down,

"What were you scribbling in your book?!" Stewart asks again.

(@DrTrollinski)

He pulls his arm away as soon as he touches him and reaches over to the desk, picking up the switchblade and flipping the knife out, holding it up in a ready stance. "Don't touch me!" He yells, tears flooding his face. "You-- you think you can--.. you can force me to show stuff like that because I'm-- I'm a kid, huh?!" He yells, his voice trembling and tears pouring down his cheeks. The edge of the knife would be lightly stained with dried blood. The cut on his arm would be in the healing process, but it would be freshly scabbed over, showing that it was somewhat recent. (@Stew)

Stewart shakes his head,

"I don't think of you any different even if you were an adult." Stewart groans,

"I'm going to go get Norman." He says as he walks over to the door.

(@DrTrollinski I don't give you PTK but if Nathan wants to stab me, I will allow it)

"No! You can't tell him!" He quickly stands up, the knife still at the ready. "Please! Don't!" He sobs before falling to his knees, followed by going onto all fours and dropping the knife to his side. (@Stew)

Stewart turns around,

"Nathan, you need to calm down, you guys can talk it out and everything's going to be ok." Stewart opens the door and walks out into the hall.

(@DrTrollinski)

Stewart ignores him and walks down the hall,

"Nathan, you need help!" He says as he walks.

(@DrTrollinski If Nathan doesn't stab Stewart, than my psychic abilities aren't real.)

(You'll see why.)

He'd quickly get up and run after him, gripping his arm and pulling on it. "Then help me!" He cries out quietly, deliberately lowering his voice so Norman can't hear him. ".. it ain't gonna' help if you get him--.. If-- If you wanna' help me, then help me! But don't make things worse..." He begs, tugging on his arm with both hands. (@Stew) 
"No!" He calls out down the stairs in desperation. She could tell he was upset. (@Soul OMU)

Nathan would drag him back into his room and slam the door shut, walking to the window before taking a deep breath and wiping his eyes. "Just talk to me." He whimpers. "Ask me what's wrong, just do--.. something!" He sobs. (@Stew)

Stewart nods,

"Alright then." He walks over and sits against the wall,

"What's wrong?" He asks the kid, Stewart didn't like to see Nathan like this.

(@DrTrollinski)

"I just--.. I've just had enough, Stewart--.. I... I just can't forget about it--.." He sobs, covering his face with his hands as he collapses down beside him, tucking his knees up by his chest. (@Stew)

"I'm not, Stewart! I'm not fine and--.. and I never WILL be fine..." He sobs to him; he buries his face between his legs and wraps his arms around the front of them before rocking back and forth on the spot, quietly crying and sniffling. (@Stew, @Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back