• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bouvardia Academy

Jasmine takes out her phone and reads it, sighing. She was upset that Andrew decided to come here and cause all of this mess. It would be better for him to leave and stay gone. "Brody, I'm serious." Jaz sent another text in hopes of calming him down. She wasn't about to get in all the drama- well she already was, but Jaz didn't want it to get any worse than it already is.

Andrew strolls through the boy's dormitories with pride. He had been here two days, gained playground cred, and already had chicks crawling all over him. Today was off to a good start because he even got the secret out about Jasmine in English class, and tonight he would be seeing her at the auditorium to practice theater. Maybe he'd get to kiss her.

@McMajestic

Shane stare at her not really sure how to answer that. "You do know that our date would had been at the beach but someone had to come in and ruin it, such as Trent and Ron." He told her. He didn't like saying that but he had to tell her that. @McMajestic

I'm not letting this psycho ruining anything He replied, glancing through the main hallways. Classes were switching. He didn't see Andrew. He sighed, heading towards the boys dorm instead. @BasicallyMe

Mari took a deep breath, resting her hand on his bare stomach. "I know," she breathed out. "I'm so sorry I left you, Shane. That was such a bad girlfriend move." she mumbled, unable to get over her guilt. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Andrew was in a group talking to some guys. They all began laughing and cutting up at something Andrew had just said.

"Wow dude she's been here two weeks and pregnant already? Slut if you ask me." The blonde boy shakes his head, a tear getting ready to roll down his cheek.

"I know! The only time a new chick gets pregnant in two weeks of being here is if she's hot and putting out. Maybe I can take a dab at her before that bump grows, aye?" A brunette next to the blonde busts out, "It's kinky right?"

@McMajestic

Brody noticed Andrew and some guys talking and laughing. He felt his anger rise. "Hey, bastard, I need to talk to you," he growled shoving Andrew's two lackeys aside and pushing Andrew against the wall, cornering him where he stood. @BasicallyMe

The brunette and blonde both give Brody a nasty look before trailing off an continuing their laughter down the hall.

Andrew grabs Brody's wrist and stares him in the eye with a cold look, "What's your problem man?" He pushes Brody back and dusts his self off as if Brody was infected. "Watch who you're pushing around little buddy because it's not going to be me." A.J. was keeping his calm.

@McMajestic

"Listen, you fucking bitch, keep your disgusting hands off Jasmine. Leave her the fuck alone. Don't say another word about her. If you screw with her one more time I'm going to break your fucking face." Brody snarled, clenching his hands into fists, ready to swing. He wanted to hit Andrew. He had more of a mind to do it, then to not, but he kept his cool for the moment. @BasicallyMe

"If you don't get your hands off of me," Andrews voice comes down to a whisper, "I'll claim a real assault charge on you and you can't protect your precious kid from home, can you?" He pushes Brody off and steps forward. "Now leave before your pride gets damaged." Andrew rolls his eyes and walks down the hall towards his dorm. Today was the day of confrontation apparently, because this was his second already.

@McMajestic

Shane gave her another kiss to shut her up. "Sheesh, we can just do something else, like go to a restaurant before heading an amusement park?" That was one of the ideas he could have with her and call a date.

D came up behind Andrew, his group and Brody. He stood behind them, leaning to the wall. He smirked when Brody grabbed Andrew, seemed like a fight was gonna start. He frowned when the guy (Andrew) threatened the other guy with assault. Such a sissy move. "Pathetic." He said loud enough that Andrew heard him when he walked away. He titled his head before looking at the group that he had been with. "Scram vermins before you get sent to the hospital." He said to then and he was gonna send to the hospital anyways, he just needed for them to leave. "So you're the Prince in Shining Armor?" D looked at Brody when he said that.

@McMajestic

@BasicallyMe

Thus, something had bothered the English teacher quite a lot. The distant look that Jasmine had given him resonated as one of pain. The teacher turned around, and headed back to where the girl was. She was gone! Yet, he knew well enough she had been hanging around that kid Brody, was it? Perhaps he was confused. The bells had rung a minute before, prompting students to go to class. In the quietness that were the hallways, something seemed off. There was a loud noise coming from further down the hall. It appeared to be in the direction of the dormitories. Brooks made his way towards the commotion, hoping to shoo along the students. He knew nobody was free this period anyways.

"Okay, that sounds good." Mari smiled, sitting up. "But we have to be front row on every roller coaster or its no fun." She added, stretching out on top of him, and smirking down at him. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"Hey, I'm not finished with you," Brody began, but the new appearance through him off. "And who are you supposed to be?" He snarled at the new guy. He wasn't in the mood to deal with more than one person of interest today. He still had to get back to Jasmine. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @BasicallyMe

Shane accepted that request, he always liked sitting at the back but sitting at the front wouldn't be bad. "Sure." He told her with a smile.

D stare at Brody with a smirk still tugging his lips. "I'm a nobody that knows everybody."He responded with a cryptic answer. He loved doing that, only Shane and the other guy(Edward) knew what he meant, but not anyone else. "Watch the guy and never let him out of your sight, he is your normal stalker turn mental." That was his warning before he walked past him. @McMajestic

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @McMajestic @BasicallyMe

Brooks could clearly see the situation a little ways down the hall. Of course, as Mr. Brooks was the Dean of Students, nonetheless a teacher, he had special interest in this debacle. The most troublesome students, Brody to name one, appeared to be at the center of the conflicts.With the profanities and threats flying about, nonetheless Andrew's instigation, it was time to act. "And you are really making a bad example out of yourself, Andrew. All of you actually," he said with the bitter stab of disappointment. "You better start explaining this situation, or all of you will be expelled outright. This is not how students act, nonetheless skipping classes like it is a choice to do so."

"I'm not being threatened with expulsion two days in a row. This is not my fault, Brooks, this is those asshats' fault. Deal with them," he snapped, glaring at the situation. All he wanted to do was throw a couple punches and set a couple boundaries, not get some random guy and a teacher involved. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII @JokerValentine @BasicallyMe

(Everyone's dealing with stuff and then we have Mari and Shane, watching a movie.)

After the movie was over, Mari rolled out of bed, tripping and falling to the floor. She laid there for a few seconds, groaning at her stupidity, before pulling herself up to her feet. "We still have classes." she grumbled, unzipping his hoodie but not taking it off. "We can't lay here forever as much as I'd love to," @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Andrew rolled his eyes once again and looked around. "Dude I was on my way to class until this Brody kid slammed me against the wall and threatened me! Then this kid comes out the wall like Casper the freaking friendly ghost and starts antagonizing me." He looks at Brooks with pleading eyes. "Can I go to class now so I don't miss anything?" A.J.'s voice was now softer and more innocent.

@JokerValentine

I walk in and look at the really pretty dorm. Wow this is beautiful. I say..Well I hope we can be friends :) . I have no friends well except this dude but I barely see him nor do I barely remember him. He looked like a street guy, so I sort of ignored him.I laugh. My grandmother always said to find a good boy not a bad boy. Well, I'll see you around Jasmine. I walk back into my dorm and start back on my homework. I think to myself: I finally found a friend :D

Jasmine smiles to the girl and waves goodbye. She thought a little on the description she just gave her and sighed. It sounded a lot like Andrew, but hopefully not. Jaz didn't want to see this beautiful girl get torn apart by some abusive monkey. When she was fully gone, Jasmine sat on her small couch and clicked on the tv not worried about eating lunch, although she knew it would be healthier for the baby.

@savannah98

Last edited by a moderator:
@BasicallyMe @McMajestic @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

The excuses were nothing to the teacher. So typical of these, what, freshmen? It was so hard to tell these days. "All of you are to remain here until the matter is resolved. If any of you wanted to go to class you would've made a more decent effort to do so beforehand," he stated with bitterness. He was not one for excuses. There was even a strict no fighting tolerance on the campus. Yet, these numbskulls sill decided that they were too cool for rules. "You all, one at a time, are to explain yourselves."

Brody rolled his eyes. "I'm the victim!" He cried out. "or, my girlfriend is, but still, I'm in the general pool of victim-ness." He said, hoping Jasmine wouldn't mind him labeling her as his. "And asshole number one," he gestured towards Andrew, "was spreading rumors about her." @JokerValentine @BasicallyMe

Andrew leans against the wall already bored of the situation. "I already explained what happened, so I have nothing to stay." He stares down the hall at others for entertainment until Brody mentions him in his statement. "Excuse me? I did no such thing as spread rumors about her. Idiot." He mumbles the last part under his breath.

@McMajestic @JokerValentine

"Hey, I'm not deaf, and you absolutely did. Just walking here I heard it. You can't go around saying shit like that. For someone who supposedly likes Jaz, you do a pretty fucking good job of upsetting her. Newsflash, ruining her rep will not get her to like you." Brody snarled, keeping his distance so he didn't end up sucker-punching Andrew. @BasicallyMe

Shane rolled his eyes as he stood up and changed shirts into a sleeveless. "Fine fine fine." He told her as he changed his shoes into some red Jordans.

D stare at the teacher before smirking. Even if the teacher told him to stay, he wasn't. He just waved at the teacher before walking away. The teacher could go fuck himself for all he cared, he wasn't gonna listen to some fuck boy like him.

@McMajestic

@JokerValentine

@BasicallyMe

Andrew now has a smirk on his face, "It's not rumors if it's true." He waves his hand as if to shoo him away. "See? Problem solved Mr. Brooks, I think we just hit a breakthrough." He was ready to leave and get this over with. Right now Andrew could be meeting girls he hasn't met yet, but just like every other time, the teacher drags out their punishment and lecture.

@McMajestic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back