• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

tumblr_n75wza7zS51sq491xo5_500.gif

@overlordfangirl YOU SHALL LISTEN TO HEAVY METAL MWHAHAHAA

Last edited by a moderator:
@xkeyxx *turns to a mouse* Okay but *shifts back and grabs Yuzuki's chin, smirking* I get another kiss from my beloved.

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx *turns to a mouse* Okay but *shifts back and grabs Yuzuki's chin, smirking* I get another kiss from my beloved.
Me:*coveres Ikuto's eyes*

Ikuto: ?!

Me: NEVER DO THAT IN FRONT OF MY CINAMMON. NOT UNTIL HE FINDS HIS SPECIAL SOMEONE HIMSELF.

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]hai~ *hugs*

[/QUOTE]
*hugs back*

@Shiro kurogane Me: *flips Bakugou the bird while still looking at Yuzuki*

Cynthia: *looks distraught, not having been able to talk to Deku since yesterday*

@AnimeFanForever123 Me: He could be your significant other. You're pretty good looking yourself.

overlordfangirl said:
@Shiro kurogane Me: *flips Bakugou the bird while still looking at Yuzuki*
Cynthia: *looks distraught, not having been able to talk to Deku since yesterday*

@AnimeFanForever123 Me: He could be your significant other. You're pretty good looking yourself.
Bakugou: *kills everything you have ever loved*

ME: my god... and you called me a ladies man yesterday.... you player.

@xkeyxx Me: So what? If he is such a hot shot then why has he not swept you away? Besides I know you have a dark side. It'll be fun.

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx Me: So what? If he is such a hot shot then why has he not swept you away? Besides I know you have a dark side. It'll be fun.
aaannnnd now its starting to get creepy.

@Shiro kurogane Me: Hey! I am charming. Not a player. xD Okay okay I'll stop.

Me: *eyes bug out at Asui's twerking, looks at everyone else* I have to say, that was not my doing. *goofy pervy grin at Asui's action*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back