• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

Thesmashbro said:
Considering how competitive they are, I can already imagine Bakugou and Kaede butting heads throughout the entire race.
Bakugou needs a women who can get him under control~~

Yuzuki: *wiggles brows*
tumblr_lxv7bliZ2S1r5pjf4o1_500.gif

overlordfangirl said:
@xkeyxx can I reply now?
Of course you can ^^

Okay, everyone hold tight because I will set the race standards and pair off everyone by what xkeyxx said and then with the newbies. It'll take a bit but I will include all of you. On three everyone says "Race montage!".

1... 2... 3... RACE MONTAGE!!!

Oh just wait till bakugou gets a miyu scolding. she punched her brother square in the jaw for heavens sake xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Bakugou: like hell you could control me!

[/QUOTE]
Yuzuki: Pff you can't pluck my feathers but I can easily pluck your~~ you ticking peacock bombshell!.

overlordfangirl said:
Okay, everyone hold tight because I will set the race standards and pair off everyone by what xkeyxx said and then with the newbies. It'll take a bit but I will include all of you. On three everyone says "Race montage!".
1... 2... 3... RACE MONTAGE!!!

Sounds like a plan to me! :DD

xkeyxx said:
Yuzuki: Pff you can't pluck my feathers but I can easily pluck your~~ you ticking peacock bombshell!.

Sounds like a plan to me! :DD
Bakugou: WHAT!?!! say that again birdgirl! i'll freaking bow you into next week!

also wasn't al this racing stuff spwned from Uraraka wanting to see Atsui and Matsu race up a wall? xD

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Bakugou: WHAT!?!! say that again birdgirl! i'll freaking bow you into next week!
also wasn't al this racing stuff spwned from Uraraka wanting to see Atsui and Matsu race up a wall? xD

[/QUOTE]
Easy easy love birds~

Ituko: ??? *tilts head*

Me: Nothing nothing Ituko, you naive little boy~ xD

Yup! :D

[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane]Bakugou: WHAT!?!! say that again birdgirl! i'll freaking bow you into next week!

[/QUOTE]
Indeed! It turn out to be a big event in the end.. xD

Yuzuki: *Gasps* E-eh?! OH SHIT.. umm.. yeah-- but I mean.. no-- I'm not that stupid...

tumblr_inline_o3i404dLVZ1tirkdl_500.gif
I mean your going to regret calling me birdgirl.. BOMBSHELL PEACOCK! *Mix with emotions*

AnimeFanForever123 said:
Guys, you asleep or busy with something?
For a second yes but... *Cuddles* I'm back :D

Yuzuki: SAVE ME

Last edited by a moderator:
xkeyxx said:
Indeed! It turn out to be a big event in the end.. xD
Yuzuki: *Gasps* E-eh?! OH SHIT.. umm.. yeah-- but I mean.. no-- I'm not that stupid...

tumblr_inline_o3i404dLVZ1tirkdl_500.gif
I mean your going to regret calling me birdgirl.. BOMBSHELL PEACOCK! *Mix with emotions*

For a second yes but... *Cuddles* I'm back :D

Yuzuki: SAVE ME
CLASSIC TSUNDERE! //shot

tumblr_msp89cxZIs1sfhd4to1_500.gif

*cuddles back* Welcome back! :3

Ituko: ? From what? *tilts head*

I'm typing my response. It's so hard to pair the newbies off.

tumblr_lgvsojSBtP1qf0cvs.gif~c200

*hangs head* Okay... but no metal rock!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back