• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku Oh No Hero Academia

Shouto

"My quirk really isn't suited for races." Shouto told his team flat out. "I do not wish to play dirty either. I guess I could try and ride the ice..." Thinking back to some professional heroes doing so, and how is father used to tell him to go faster using his ice, despite not wanting to he knew that his father was correct. "Yuzuki is the obvious choice here for racing." With a sigh, Shouto blinked slowly and looked at the rest of the team. "Unless you have some sort of hidden quirk yourself."

Fumio

"I guess with that quirk you make boys fall head over heels for ya." The speedster smirked towards the girl who was wearing pink. "I don't think you need the quirk for that though." Stretching, he walked towards the race track and looked at everyone else. No one should really be a problem. In fact, everyone else was rather slow compared to Fumio. "I've got this in the bag."

Ikuto just sighed to himself and just said nothing to Fumio's flirty remark. He bit his tongue softly to prevent himself from sighing out loud in frustration and just nodded to what he said. It was already as clear as day to what his quirk was; he can handle the race no problem, heck Ikuto might respect him if only his attitude wasn't like this. Plus, they were teammates, he can't just all of a sudden get mad at him unlike a certain other person that got mad at their teammates, and for no reason other than he was WAY too cocky and arrogant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tenya Iida

He went to his group and looked solemnly at the rest of the groups. It didn't appear like they would ever have the race. None seemed to be cooperating. With a heavy breath, he adjusted his glasses and debated whether to make another command.

"Everyone, we will begin the race in a minute! Everyone to your places!!!" He returned his attention to the group that consisted of Asui, Jonathan, and Kaede. Upon seeing the short boy hide away after shocking Bakugou. He figured he should go first.

"Hey, you with the metal armor. You'll be second in line. Tsuyu, wherever Matsu is running go to that so you can run at the same time and Kaede you can be our finishing member." He went to the beginning part and waited for others to follow suit. He hoped it would all work out.

@BeebeTheWarrior @xkeyxx @Thesmashbro

Cynthia DeMaccio

Her demeanor crashed as Bakugou did not want to cooperate and yelled he would do it all himself. She scratched the side of her face, a habit done when she had nothing better to do.

"Oh alright." She looked at the rest of her group and acknowledged the one who called herself Susan. She had a pretty face and Cynthia could only imagine that she would be a popular one when time came to save the city. She nibbled at her bottom lip and watched everyone get ready. Her group the only one still in a semi circle. So much for first day impressions.

@Shiro kurogane @BeebeTheWarrior @Miika

"I'm fine with how ever you guys want. " Yukio sighed. "I can launch myself with my quirk so use that as you may. "

Mizuki sighed in an exasperated manner. "Children...." the young teacher moaned.

Ikuto looked at his fellow team mates and just sighed to himself, since Fumio was right. The race track is his game, since his quirk was that he can run fast, so Ikuto had no choice but to put aside his irritation and decided to speak up, "Fumio-san... Good luck. Please do not hold back." What Ikuto just said was a bit cheesy, but he had no other things to say aside from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back