• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

My actual thought process was
-Needs to be cool looking and colorful-
*Looks up Hero costumes*
-WHY ARE THEY ALL BATMAN-

and then
-I JUST WANNA BE DONE-

I choose the costume I did for Kaoru just because I already knew the character...
Crappy Copy’s is literally a mix of super man and Deku with a mineta’s colors thrown in xD
me: pfffft practical use? who needs that

aesthetics all the way
Ya! Who needs stuff that enhances quirks when you can have capes, Goggles, and megaman legs? :D

i agree who needs something logical when you can have this

Elsword_jp_DesignContest_1st_Eve.png

When it comes to hero costumes for me I just use the costume of the FC. Mashu's shielder outfit, Gudako's monkey king outfit. Not only does it mean I get to use the same appearance for both hero outfit and out of hero outfit, but it also means I don't have to spend time effectively looking for two FCs for one character.

WAIT WILL WE NEED ANOTHER OOC. THAT'D FEEL WEIRD. I'M ALREADY COMFORTABLE HERE. DON'T TOUCH MY CHILD AND IT'S INHABITANTS.

Wait what

I'm confused for no reason what so ever

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 5.44.07 PM.png
So as I was checking dimensions and doing art team work I decided to do a thing. (To the Left our shortest Character Tokage Braun, To The Right our tallest Lilly Orenthos)

Bonus: Lilly Laying on the standard size japanese single
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 5.43.50 PM.png

Yes I am serious about making everything the proper size

Edit:
Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 5.50.54 PM.png
I threw a 5'7 model in between for comparison (Since it's an average height and 4 people have that height in the rp)

Last edited:
View attachment 363995
So as I was checking dimensions and doing art team work I decided to do a thing. (To the Left our shortest Character Tokage Braun, To The Right our tallest Lilly Orenthos)

Bonus: Lilly Laying on the standard size japanese single
View attachment 363996

Yes I am serious about making everything the proper size

Edit:
View attachment 363997
I threw a 5'7 model in between for comparison (Since it's an average height and 4 people have that height in the rp)

That bed is god's way of telling Lilly she's too tall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back