• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Setsuo: Movie night!

Riba: Huh... uh, what movie?

Setsuo: Where the Red Fern Grows.

*Two hours later*

Riba: *Beating up Setsuo* I NEED TO PUNCH MY FEELINGS INTO SOMETHING DAMMIT!

Setsuo: *Looks at the camera* Now I know what you're thinking, how did I get myself into this situation, well, it all started in the summer 1994.
Riba’s the kind of person to secretly love hero journey movies like Star Wars because they reflect her and so she beats up people to vent when tragedy strikes xD

We need a movie night though where we make our own, possibly with well known heroes and villians! Maybe make teams who have to plan this out and the winner gets QEP or something :D

Riba’s the kind of person to secretly love hero journey movies like Star Wars because they reflect her and so she beats up people to vent when tragedy strikes xD

We need a movie night though where we make our own, possibly with well known heroes and villians! Maybe make teams who have to plan this out and the winner gets QEP or something :D

Riba needs to learn to control her anger otherwise she's going to end up like an NFL player.

Well managed to skim over the quirks really near bunch going to have to think over the powers I tend to go for to make them as good as these

Idea Idea Hey there is it to late for me to join, as i more than understand if you have enough already.
We are still plenty open! Just be sure to read all our rules and other information, in particular the lore and mechanics , to be sure you really want in, and if you still do, welcome to Peace Sign Academia!

Oh really?
Well I do imagine Kazeki would find it ridiculous that your character's quirk is just having a helmet 24/7.
Since they share dorms and it is pretty much around curfew time, should they be meeting in their dorm room?

Yeah!
How about you get in the room first, place your stuff, ready to relax a bit, but then Shinsuke enters loudly and hell is raised

patiently-waiting-for-season-3-of-boku-no-hero-like-i-had-to-92604123.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back