• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Its okay, don't worry about it. I simply mentioned you on here asking if you wanted to have an interaction in roleplay between our characters because they're roommates. It probably got lost in the notifications the first time.

Ooooh that would be great! I think they'd have a very weird relationship, and it would be really funny too~

Hopefully if I can make a Special Events post, they'll have Lilly to help with that, seeing as Avery's costume wouldn't bee instantly recognizable as vampire wear in Victorian England.
Avery: Just one minute left!
Vampire Hunter: Great Job Sir!
Avery: Thanks! Though this vampire costume is hot.
Vampire Hunter: What?
Avery: Oh go-*Proceeds to have all his bones broken*

Ooooh that would be great! I think they'd have a very weird relationship, and it would be really funny too~

Oh really?
Well I do imagine Kazeki would find it ridiculous that your character's quirk is just having a helmet 24/7.
Since they share dorms and it is pretty much around curfew time, should they be meeting in their dorm room?

tumblr_oxz0szPt7i1tnyne7o4_1280.png

I’m back! Decided to watch Iron Giant since I haven’t seen it in ages. Still holds up!

....T-T

Setsuo: Movie night!

Riba: Huh... uh, what movie?

Setsuo: Where the Red Fern Grows.

*Two hours later*

Riba: *Beating up Setsuo* I NEED TO PUNCH MY FEELINGS INTO SOMETHING DAMMIT!

Setsuo: *Looks at the camera* Now I know what you're thinking, how did I get myself into this situation, well, it all started in the summer 1994.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back