• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Like in a sense he's only become noticeable now. He was under the radar, and only became somewhat more of a main character instead of a background character you know?
Ah, I see what you mean. Well, you could do that. You could also justify nobody noticing him much on the fact there are 72 students

Now I simply need to draft a first post. Also, Arch has been offline since wednesday, so i may save interactions with her until she is back on, and I believe someone else has tagged her in a post recently too. If you all have any ideas, I'd appreciate it!

No but I would love to be XD <3
Daww, well actually you have great timing. Idea said you had been looking for interaction? And you were offline since weds and I was like 'Welp...there goes that idea' (PUN INTENDED)

Anyway, if you want to interact I just need to find the ic post you last did.

Daww, well actually you have great timing. Idea said you had been looking for interaction? And you were offline since weds and I was like 'Welp...there goes that idea' (PUN INTENDED)

Anyway, if you want to interact I just need to find the ic post you last did.
I don't think you need, I didn't make a post on what we are doing right now yet, because I got busy with school

The flashbacks to the exam are over. You can still do them, but it's of your own accord and cannot conflict with the established information, only justify it.

Yeah XD

That's good XD Didn't want to post anything you'd shown before :3

He's bad to the bone ;D
Riba:
hIA7f6V.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back