• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Hero+academia+comics_49d0c6_6385259.jpg

Wait never mind I just got it, too early for this

I legit was going to be like This dude is stupid but yeah. The show is called Re:Creators (mutha fucking Re:Zero started this Isekai series starting with Re: shit, either way I still love it [Emilia is best girl, screw all y'all]), and it seems pretty good. I haven't seen it myself, but I saw a few minute's of Mother's Basement's video on it and it's on my watch list now. So yeah I'd give it a watch if I weren't watching Gamers! and Boku no Hero.

I legit was going to be like This dude is stupid but yeah. The show is called Re:Creators (mutha fucking Re:Zero started this Isekai series starting with Re: shit, either way I still love it [Emilia is best girl, screw all y'all]), and it seems pretty good. I haven't seen it myself, but I saw a few minute's of Mother's Basement's video on it and it's on my watch list now. So yeah I'd give it a watch if I weren't watching Gamers! and Boku no Hero.
Loved re:creators before it was cool :coolshades:

It still isn't popular though, for some reason.

Loved re:creators before it was cool :coolshades:

It still isn't popular though, for some reason.
For you amigo I'll give it a watch, the current anime I had been watching had ended yestarday I think with it first season?

Hahaha! Ya, all good stuff.....
*Has no idea what anyone is talking about because the only other recent anime I watched was One Punch Man*

Leovonis Leovonis I'm sorry but I don't think I can work with what you gave me in your post buddy. Your question really only leads to one question being repeated, which is like, a line of dialogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back