• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

I've a basis of character I wanna make and stuff(IDKIFICANCURSESOILLBEPGSHAMIPROMISE)
But the name im wanting to go with isn't exactly japanese. Maybe the family is like, part japanese and moved here after a point? Idk.

EDIT: TFW WHEN EVERYONE LIKES UR POST BUT OFFERS NO WORDS IS VERY UNSETTLING. GET BACK YOU LIKE GREMLINS! BACK I SAY!!!!

I am waiting for my quirk quiz to be proccessed n stuff but i dont wanna stress ppl out becuz theres lotsa more people prolly also waiting and so im just trying to work out the non-quirk aspects of my character. Which includes naming them. Which Idk do they have to be japanese or is it just set in japan?

I've a basis of character I wanna make and stuff(IDKIFICANCURSESOILLBEPGSHAMIPROMISE)
But the name im wanting to go with isn't exactly japanese. Maybe the family is like, part japanese and moved here after a point? Idk.

EDIT: TFW WHEN EVERYONE LIKES UR POST BUT OFFERS NO WORDS IS VERY UNSETTLING. GET BACK YOU LIKE GREMLINS! BACK I SAY!!!!

I am waiting for my quirk quiz to be proccessed n stuff but i dont wanna stress ppl out becuz theres lotsa more people prolly also waiting and so im just trying to work out the non-quirk aspects of my character. Which includes naming them. Which Idk do they have to be japanese or is it just set in japan?
that works, it's been done before

You don't need a Japanese name, it's just set there :3

And if you need help with quirks, I have a bunch! Ask anyone and you'll know xD

Crappy Copy:
  • Endeavor: Does mostly the same thing except at the cost of BURNING THE USERS FLESH!
  • Tooru: Has the ability to turn invisible....but also goes blind
  • Kirishima: Slight hardening to a single part of the body...hey! I see you going the gutter!
  • Shouto: Has the ability to create ice cubes and rise temperatures slightly
  • Mineta: Creates shriveled up balls that stick to surfaces and that's about it. Emotions increases or decreases the stickiness of the raisins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back