• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Possible Halloween Arc ideas!
-A villain with a hypnosis quirk makes all the students and teachers believe what they are whoever they're dressed as. Why? Because dammit, I want to see Aizawa(Riba) and trashman(chameleon) save Halloween!
-The teachers get a zombie virus and go around hunting the students in a giant game of hide and seek...no eating the students though, just biting and it's temporary :3
-Movie night! The students are tasked with making a Halloween themed movie with groups and stuff! Possibly a point system too! :D
These are all rough ideas I'm making while running to class :)
Sounds fun

This....this is cute! X3
823fddaa91eeee6453afcf8e2aaf98ec.jpg
Is that Uraraka?

Possible Halloween Arc ideas!
-A villain with a hypnosis quirk makes all the students and teachers believe what they are whoever they're dressed as. Why? Because dammit, I want to see Aizawa(Riba) and trashman(chameleon) save Halloween!
-The teachers get a zombie virus and go around hunting the students in a giant game of hide and seek...no eating the students though, just biting and it's temporary :3
-Movie night! The students are tasked with making a Halloween themed movie with groups and stuff! Possibly a point system too! :D
These are all rough ideas I'm making while running to class :)
Aizawa(Riba): It's okay! I'll turn his quirk off! *stares at the hypno-guy*
*Awkward silence*
Hypno-guy: What the hell are you doin...*Suddenly gets hit by a trashcan and dies*
Trashman: I EAT GARBAGE!

Koinu: Adventures of Cinnamon Squad!

S-So there was this giant crab monster who attacked us! So Bubble Boy used his super cool quirk to imprison him! Then Bird Girl used her super bird strength to throw him into the sun and he came back cooked.

Then I ate him!....and the others....because
Koinu is the eater of worlds
Aya: Koinu? What are you doing in the closet?
Koinu: Nothing!
Koinu is a precious doggo who must be protected at all times.
Yes she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back