• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Quick challenge peeps! Who can give me the defintion of blunt without consulting the dictionary! It doesn't matter if it's exactly right, just try to give me what you think it is.

Quick challenge peeps! Who can give me the defintion of blunt without consulting the dictionary! It doesn't matter if it's exactly right, just try to give me what you think it is.
A personality trait that defines somebody who speaks and behaves in an unceremonious manner.
Or something that isn't sharp.
Or a joint.

akeiji-that-spike-has-so-many-layers-shrek-chan-merryushiijimas-13158139.png

A personality trait that defines somebody who speaks and behaves in an unceremonious manner.
Or something that isn't sharp.
Or a joint.
A strong and full hit or delivery.
Since no one seems to be trying this anymore, here is the answer:
To be truthful or completely honest.
1. to be straight up about something
2. to be honest even though it might hurt you

Now there is connotation, so in that sense, I'd say Trombone got it closest. I just wanted to point this out, because I am going through characters several times and the word blunt is appearing in a lot of them

Octavia: I am the Tentacle Titan! The Suction Cupped Super!
Avery: The hentai hero!
Octavia: The Henta- Wa?
Avery: Also, what's hentai?

oof boy do i love vegas

was on the bus and met my first bus creep

kept calling this girl across from me sexy and stuff, then proceeded to get mad at her when she told him to stop.

he tried to talk to me but i wouldn't even acknowledge him, he stopped pretty fast whej i ignored him. so i feel lucky omfg

gets even worse as u go downtown, my friend's been followed before yikes

anyways hey everyone, walking home rn as i type this

oof boy do i love vegas

kept calling this girl across from me sexy and stuff, then proceeded to get mad at her when she told him to stop.

he tried to talk to me but i wouldn't even acknowledge him, he stopped pretty fast whej i ignored him. so i feel lucky omfg

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas xd

Since no one seems to be trying this anymore, here is the answer:
To be truthful or completely honest.
1. to be straight up about something
2. to be honest even though it might hurt you

Now there is connotation, so in that sense, I'd say Trombone got it closest. I just wanted to point this out, because I am going through characters several times and the word blunt is appearing in a lot of them

I was offline sorry. Also when is the exam ranking and dorm thing gonna be done?

oof boy do i love vegas

Hey! :D

Also, GUESS WHO'S BACK FOR THE WEEKEND!? >:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back