• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Avery: You like the wine?
Villain: Yes, it's quite good
Avery: Good. Now, bow to me.
Villain: What do you take me for? A slave? My quirk could kill you right here. If anything, you should bow to me.
Avery: Yes, you think so, but you see, your drink wasn't any normal wine. Rather, I put a bit of my quirks substance into it. While it isn't deadly on the outside, imagine how your vital organs will feel when I activate it.
Villain: W-What!?
Avery: When I say how many I want dead, I want you to say how brutal. When I say that you're job is done, you say, what's next. When I say jump, you say, how high. Point is. I. Own. You.
Villain: I-I thought you were a hero.
Avery: A hero? Ha! I'm just a boss trying to protect his business.

Villain Avery :3

Avery: You like the wine?
Villain: Yes, it's quite good
Avery: Good. Now, bow to me.
Villain: What do you take me for? A slave? My quirk could kill you right here. If anything, you should bow to me.
Avery: Yes, you think so, but you see, your drink wasn't any normal wine. Rather, I put a bit of my quirks substance into it. While it isn't deadly on the outside, imagine how your vital organs will feel when I activate it.
Villain: W-What!?
Avery: When I say how many I want dead, I want you to say how brutal. When I say that you're job is done, you say, what's next. When I say jump, you say, how high. Point is. I. Own. You.
Villain: I-I thought you were a hero.
Avery: A hero? Ha! I'm just a boss trying to protect his business.

Villain Avery :3
That's actually terrifying XD

....What is this.......Avery......sounds like something i have to punch alittle but very gently or anything.

....i'll be back, i just need to write think about something which involves people getting drop-kicked.

Good morning
Morning, I was kind of curious if you would help me real quick. I don't understand what it is telling me I have to do. It says I need to post ten posts before I unlock other things. Is that things on forums or profile post I have to make or something else?

Morning, I was kind of curious if you would help me real quick. I don't understand what it is telling me I have to do. It says I need to post ten posts before I unlock other things. Is that things on forums or profile post I have to make or something else?
I guess it can't be helped since you just joined, but usually you shouldn't barge into someone's roleplay to ask unrelated questions. Just a friendly tip ;)

In any case, any 10 posts within forums, except the forum games will count towards the post count you require :)

That moment when you feel the urge to start a youtube channel, but remember all the other shit you also wanted to do. (actually, replace youtube channel with almost anything and it still works)

Avery: Our work is almost done! Soon this rocket will shoot off into space! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Lian: *Reading script* Ah yes, the world shall be covered in steam. Evil laughter.
Aya: Cut! What is that Lian!?
Lian: Your script is stupid, why would I cover the world in steam? What does that do for me?
Aya: It's so that you can force the world to rely on you for weather! Look, you're going to do your evil laugh, then Riba is going to break down the wall dressed as a hero!
Octavia: Is the camera on or off? Who gave me this job!?
Riba: I need more gummy bones in my trailer.
Avery: Uh, Aya. This says I'm suppose to punch Riba. I don't think I can do that.
Aya: It's a fake hit! Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back