• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Octavia: *Running in the 90's starts to play*
Riba: *Charges at insane speed* I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR TENTACLES!
Octavia: I may be blind, but I'm not stupid!
*closes herself in the classroom and puts a chair in front to barricade the entry*
*Riba just walks in*
>doors open outwards

Setsuo: *Plants a "No Lewdness Allowed" sign down*
Octavia: *Tears it down*
b6a.jpg

Last edited:
1. Junsou wants to be a Hero cause that seemed like the thing everyone wanted to do and since she's the type to follow other people's flow she wanted to become one to. I admit, it's a bit shallow but her heart is devoted. But her reasons will change during her time at school though.
2. Worked with Shiri by fueling him. He does all the fighting while she gives him energy.
3. She thinks her Quirk is kind of useless in that state. She's not strong and her Quirk ain't really good in a fight other that as a distraction or as a way to immobilize the opponent. She knew for a fact she needed help but even then as stated before, she thought that she'd be dead weight.
4. Winning will make her feel better about herself and happy whereas losing will lower her self esteem. Usually, although she tries not to, she'd be sure she'd lose or at least not be as good as someone else.

I hope this is good?

Octavia: I may be blind, but I'm not stupid!
*closes herself in the classroom and puts a chair in front to barricade the entry*
*Riba just walks in*
>doors open outwards
Octavia: TAKE THAT YOU BONY THUG! Ha! Ha! *Bumps into something behind her* Uh....*Feels around*
*Squeak*
Octavia: Um....*Looks up*
Riba: I was going to let you live so you could watch me strangle you with your own tentacles but after this....I'm going to rip off your suction cups.
Octavia:....Someone? Anyone? Teachers? Where are they!?!?
~In the teachers lounge*
Tv: And now, let's paint some pretty little flowers. Let me beat the devil out of this brush.
Chameleon: Wow, this is so....peaceful.
Yori: I could watch this all day.

Octavia: TAKE THAT YOU BONY THUG! Ha! Ha! *Bumps into something behind her* Uh....*Feels around*
*Squeak*
Octavia: Um....*Looks up*
Riba: I was going to let you live so you could watch me strangle you with your own tentacles but after this....I'm going to rip off your suction cups.
Octavia:....Someone? Anyone? Teachers? Where are they!?!?
~In the teachers lounge*
Tv: And now, let's paint some pretty little flowers. Let me beat the devil out of this brush.
Chameleon: Wow, this is so....peaceful.
Yori: I could watch this all day.
Bob Ross was a great painter. I used to watch him paint on Netflix :3

1. Alex wants to be a hero because he was raised to be one. His father conditioned him that this was the only path he could take, and that this was his life goal. If he was to fail, people could suffer because of it.
2. While being starved and dehydrated, Alex wasn't able to access his quirk as usual. He was very deprived of his nutrients and energy needed for his quirk, but luckily was able to use his quirk to get out of any danger while taking the mannequins through a safe route to the checkpoint.
3. Being starved and dehydrated put Alex in a very difficult position. Since he depends on sugars and energy for his quirk, he had a very limited use of his powers.
4. While stone cold on the outside, winning will be as a relief to him, allowing himself to calm down a little bit. Since he has so much on his mind because of this school and how he does, winning would allow him to get more comfortable, and it would boost his confidence in this foreign school. Losing would crush Alex, making him feel weak and useless, which could make him dangerous to students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back