• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Nobody knows the amount of restraint I'm having right now.
Idea is just trying to help you fix your character and work through it as best he can. He is giving you advice on what is wrong/makes it too overpowered/broken to be accepted.

He isn't doing it out of hate and we all had to go through many changes in order to get the characters we have today :)

Idea is just trying to help you fix your character and work through it as best he can. He is giving you advice on what is wrong/makes it too overpowered to be accepted.

He isn't doing it out of hate and we all had to go through many changes in order to get the characters we have today :)

I'm stressed out enough having to deal with crap outside of here. Maybe I should just scrap everything, i can't come up with anything that can satisfy me or anyone of that matter so I'm at a dead end.

I'm probably just going to put up the towels for now.

I'm stressed out enough having to deal with crap outside of here. Maybe I should just scrap everything, i can't come up with anything that can satisfy me or anyone of that matter so I'm at a dead end.

I'm probably just going to put up the towels for now.

I felt the same when I started trying to join this. I ended up scrapping a character because they weren't good and had no room to grow as a character. Think hard about your character, then think twice about it if you decide you want to scrap it.

I felt the same when I started trying to join this. I ended up scrapping a character because they weren't good and had no room to grow as a character. Think hard about your character, then think twice about it if you decide you want to scrap it.

I couldn't get myself to read the shit he's saying because each of it just pisses me off some more and, if it makes everyone happy I'm just fucking ditching the shit.

I'm not going to reach the boiling point and say fuck the world.

I couldn't get myself to read the shit he's saying because each of it just pisses me off some more and, if it makes everyone happy I'm just fucking ditching the shit.

I'm not going to reach the boiling point and say fuck the world.

I can sum it up.

By gender, he wants to know what's in the character's pants, for dorm purposes.

The backstory needs some more explanation, or if it's a secret, put a {S} and dm him the secret stuff.

The quirk is OP, and there's no relation between ice and thunder, even if the colors go good together. Also, this isn't important, but it's a mix between the quirks of two characters from the anime this is based off of.

The personality doesn't have enough major flaws, meaning that your character wouldn't be let down by the person they are.

I think there's more, but you should get the large stuff out of the way first.

I can sum it up.

By gender, he wants to know what's in the character's pants, for dorm purposes.

The backstory needs some more explanation, or if it's a secret, put a {S} and dm him the secret stuff.

The quirk is OP, and there's no relation between ice and thunder, even if the colors go good together. Also, this isn't important, but it's a mix between the quirks of two characters from the anime this is based off of.

The personality doesn't have enough major flaws, meaning that your character wouldn't be let down by the person they are.

I think there's more, but you should get the large stuff out of the way first.

There's a difference between inspired and a rip off but some people don't understand, but it doesn't even matter since I'm not doing the character anymore.

There's a difference between inspired and a rip off but some people don't understand, but it doesn't even matter since I'm not doing the character anymore.

Ok. My advice is to think of a quirk first and then build a character around it. I thought of 5 quirks before finding one for the character I scrapped. If you think of something, post it here to make sure it's usable. I know my advice might not help, but there're others who'll help you. But for now, I gotta to sleep.

Yes, there is a difference except it seems very much like Shouto's which is fire and ice while yours is ice and lighting down to the frostbite problem. Also, you have electricity which can seriously injure or kill someone and ice which can also seriously injure or kill someone meaning both sides together is very overpowered.

And finally....how are they connected? Shouto's is temperate which is easy to get but Lighting and Ice, how?

In the Beginning, there was darkness....then The God of Gods got tired of the darkness and turned on the damn light! He ain't going to stand in the damn dark! He pays his taxes, no use in giving a few more coins to the damn God of Lighting. From this lesser gods form, these being of Space, Sky, and Time.

Anyway, many years later the God of Sky attempts to pull a prank on The God of Gods by stealing his holy cloak and mocking him as a old lesser deity. However, The God didn't appreciate it and kills him on the spot. His body decomposes and what is left is The Earth. From the tattered holy robes comes new gods. The God of Fire, The Godess of Water, and The Goddess of Earth. These three are known as the Earth trio and help in the creation of All land, water, and natural disasters. Along with them came the Gods of Nature. On the top was the Goddess of The Big Cats, Queen of the jungle who ruled with an iron fist....until she created House Cats, then she ate cat food and bought old timey lottery tickets.

Soon after, The God of Gods is mad as many of the other deities don't seem to respect him after the event of the now dead Sky God. So he creates a God of Mortality and commands him to curse the gods who questioned him so that any offspring they have will be without powers and thus, humanity was born and with them came The Gods of Desires and Actions

The Goddess of Love, The God of Music, and The God of War came from humanity as their guides and soon swayed humanity in lust, entertainment, and aggression against each other. More lower gods came from The Goddess of Love who made a goal to sleep with every god and that's what she did. However, trouble in paradise soon arrived when the adopted son of The God of Music decided to start a rebellion against his father for being cast out. This lead to what is known as The 100 Year war in which many lives of man was lost and many lower gods were captured. That is until The Earth Trio stopped the destruction done to their father(The Dead Sky God) and created a divide in the war zone. It was then decided that Gods were no longer to live among the mortals unless they stripped most of their divine power during their time on Earth.

The Gods were given a new home in the form of the stars above while humans kept the Earth. For those who wanted to speak to the gods, temples were constructed as a link between the vast space that separated the gods from man. However, Gods still would usually interfere with mortal life and people still tried to trick the gods. However, the new system keeps the gods from destroying humananity and from humanity to attempt to start another war....until The God of War decides he's bored again

And that was The Creation of All

In the Beginning, there was darkness....then The God of Gods got tired of the darkness and turned on the damn light! He ain't going to stand in the damn dark! He pays his taxes, no use in giving a few more coins to the damn God of Lighting. From this lesser gods form, these being of Space, Sky, and Time.

Anyway, many years later the God of Sky attempts to pull a prank on The God of Gods by stealing his holy cloak and mocking him as a old lesser deity. However, The God didn't appreciate it and kills him on the spot. His body decomposes and what is left is The Earth. From the tattered holy robes comes new gods. The God of Fire, The Godess of Water, and The Goddess of Earth. These three are known as the Earth trio and help in the creation of All land, water, and natural disasters. Along with them came the Gods of Nature. On the top was the Goddess of The Big Cats, Queen of the jungle who ruled with an iron fist....until she created House Cats, then she ate cat food and bought old timey lottery tickets.

Soon after, The God of Gods is mad as many of the other deities don't seem to respect him after the event of the now dead Sky God. So he creates a God of Mortality and commands him to curse the gods who questioned him so that any offspring they have will be without powers and thus, humanity was born and with them came The Gods of Desires and Actions

The Goddess of Love, The God of Music, and The God of War came from humanity as their guides and soon swayed humanity in lust, entertainment, and aggression against each other. More lower gods came from The Goddess of Love who made a goal to sleep with every god and that's what she did. However, trouble in paradise soon arrived when the adopted son of The God of Music decided to start a rebellion against his father for being cast out. This lead to what is known as The 100 Year war in which many lives of man was lost and many lower gods were captured. That is until The Earth Trio stopped the destruction done to their father(The Dead Sky God) and created a divide in the war zone. It was then decided that Gods were no longer to live among the mortals unless they stripped most of their divine power during their time on Earth.

The Gods were given a new home in the form of the stars above while humans kept the Earth. For those who wanted to speak to the gods, temples were constructed as a link between the vast space that separated the gods from man. However, Gods still would usually interfere with mortal life and people still tried to trick the gods. However, the new system keeps the gods from destroying humananity and from humanity to attempt to start another war....until The God of War decides he's bored again

And that was The Creation of All
Nice! I guess this is why you went quiet for a period of time XD I'm sure the others will love this too :P

I haven't seen that one yet. Hopefully, they put it on Netflix or something soon! I haven't watched a movie in ages
If you have ever wanted to see King Kong wield a tree bat and the first weaboo, this movie is for you xD
I love watching movies, especially giant monster/Mecha movies :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back