• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

If you could be a god of anything. What would it be?

Me either fire
(DESTRUCTION!) or knowledge because I'm always searching for knowledge c:

If you could be a god of anything. What would it be?

Me either fire
(DESTRUCTION!) or knowledge because I'm always searching for knowledge c:
I'd probably be greedy about it and, assuming something like god of omnipotence isn't an option, I'd probably pick somehting that could mess with other god´s abilities like god of magic, god of minds/hypnotism, god of power

If it's about my aspirations I would probably be the god of truth, since that is my ultimate aim

But matching my personality best I think I defintely have to go with an mtg rip off: The god of horizons, which is basically a god of anything that is mysterious and magical, and beyond comprehension or unknown as of now. For more info on this, check out Kruphix

Welp this has made me think if I'm actually apart of this or not.
Dude (or gal, whichever you prefer), chill, ok? I'm not ignoring you on purpose, I've been gathering info all afternoon and now I have to leave to go pick up some coke for the pizza. It's nothing personal, most people took days or weeks to get approval. So just relax and try hanging out here instead of complaining daily when it's not even been two days since I last checked you out.

I'd probably be greedy about it and, assuming something like god of omnipotence isn't an option, I'd probably pick somehting that could mess with other god´s abilities like god of magic, god of minds/hypnotism, god of power

If it's about my aspirations I would probably be the god of truth, since that is my ultimate aim

But matching my personality best I think I defintely have to go with an mtg rip off: The god of horizons, which is basically a god of anything that is mysterious and magical, and beyond comprehension or unknown as of now. For more info on this, check out Kruphix
Nice! Now, we have the god of power, god of cats, god of music/Dr.Pepper, and the god of fire/knowledge. Yukeroni is the unofficial God of harems. We need a God of memes XD

You'd basically be a trickster god who messes with other gods while they're not looking xD
Ideas God: I'm not touching you~
Fire God: Please....I'm trying to work!
Ideas God: *Goes silent*....BOOP! *Boops nose*
Fire God: ARJDNDNDBFG *Burst into flames*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back