• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

It is here too XD I wake up at 2:30 PM normally so 1:45 PM is pretty early for me :3

Do you have any good acne treatments there? You might have to see a dermatologist if it's really bad since different treatments work for different people.
Oh it's not about it being treated, it's more like one of the remains of it just opened. Which sometimes, in this case in particular, involves a geiser ob lood and pus running down from my face

Oh it's not about it being treated, it's more like one of the remains of it just opened. Which sometimes, in this case in particular, involves a geiser ob lood and pus running down from my face
Oh! I getcha. My acne isn't too bad when I pop them, only a little nasty stuff comes out, but they do bleed for a bit.

I wonder if Creati thought her acne was some malfunction with her quirk. And if Red Riot's acne grew into spikes
That's an interesting thing to think about. Would they even get acne in the first place? I've never seen an anime where the characters get acne

That's an interesting thing to think about. Would they even get acne in the first place? I've never seen an anime where the characters get acne
Because anime characters are idealized versions of human beings. You can rarely see an ugly anime character, because they don't have to be ugly. In animu everybody is pretty, because the medium allows it.
But I guess that in theory they could get acne. And Mina would have it rough.

Because anime characters are idealized versions of human beings. You can rarely see an ugly anime character, because they don't have to be ugly. In animu everybody is pretty, because the medium allows it.
Anime characters are kinda like Greek gods :P

I've been watching too many mythology videos lately xD

Poor girl would definitely have a bad time. Todoroki wouldn't have the best time either with that quirk of his. Poor souls XD

Anime characters are kinda like Greek gods :P

I've been watching too many mythology videos lately xD
Greek gods were the ancient canons of beauty.
Now it's cute anime girls.
What has this world become.
Poor girl would definitely have a bad time. Todoroki wouldn't have the best time either with that quirk of his. Poor souls XD
Aoyama and laser acne? xd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back