• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no Hero Academia: Peace Sign Academia

For the uniform I think something simple yet still customizeable for students to show their individuality would be nice.

DCshLZs_d.jpg

I like this design plus it has both the girls and guys version.

Personally I think conservative colors look best especially in a school setting. It sounds like a lot of people like green so I'd use something a bit muted, nothing bright or really saturated.

Hm, I see your point. I initially thought "costume alterations/modifications" were specifically equipment, which is made around your quirk to improve your combat ability, but, yeah, in the end, both would still be combat related gear. How about "gadgets" are instead things that can help a student in his private studies? For example, special reading glasses, which allow the user to read faster and therefore study more efficiently, or training weights for physical exercises (even for those with "super strength" quirks). As a game mechanic, it could increase the number of QE points a character gets to represent "growing" faster due to more efficient practices.
Interesting ideas. They be a little hard to implement, but are defintely concepts worth tinkering about. Thanks for the contribution!

I am great, how about yourself?
I'm doing well, and that's good to hear!
Half dead to be honest, had to wake up super early today... I was just gonna finish the lore section before I went to sleep, so that I could finish the main thread´s building first thing tomorrow
Well, I hope you feel better soon! And, I know the feeling. Being half dead isn't very good.

Idea Idea So if in the future you do allow us to make a villain character, would that character take up one of our three character slots or would we be permitted a fourth slot for people who do want to make one?

Well, considering the three character slots are "labled": Student, Student/Teacher, Teacher and since it'd cost you points to make one, I'd guess it would be an extra "slot". Though, the post activity would probably be the deciding factor here. That's my guess at least.

Also forgot to mention my timezone is american central time. Apparently it changes between -5 and -6 GMT depending on whether its daylight savings or something but I think for the summer its -5

My sleep schedule is very weird though and I usually work from around 4pm to 1am, so I'm most active after 1am my time.

Idea Idea So if in the future you do allow us to make a villain character, would that character take up one of our three character slots or would we be permitted a fourth slot for people who do want to make one?
Honestly, I had not yet thought about that matter. It is a good point you bring up and I to give a bit of thought before I can give you a solid answer. In any case, we´re still quite a long way before people can start playing villains. Not only do we need to have very active and very stable roleplayers for a while before tha is a viable option, I also have plenty of content already planned conflict/plot-wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back