• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

BnB Nightmares

"HAHAHAHA YES! I mean, TYBALT! We were supposed to track them calmly, do that again and I'll call you swordie!" Camilla's happy face is swiftly replaced by a stern smirk, reprimanding slightly her partner shout. Nevertheless she came here for some action and her prepared posture allowed her to make a good sprint towards the monsters.

Tybalt put his shield up and made himself an impassible wall of steel and held his blade ready to cut any who tried to pass. He heard the others chide him but he was confused as to why. They were trying to find the goblins, and he got them to come to him.

Like a Vulpine predator, Camilla's big frame jumps forward towards the incoming goblins.
Her tails and ears igniting with a slight golden fire that seems to surround her Halberd.
"NOW WE HUNT SOME PESTS!"
A savage roar not at all belonging to normal humanoid escapes from her throat.
"You will do good to set up the Intro!" She smiles at the leading goblin and runs towards it, every single step and hit of her weapon in the ground resounding as if she was hitting a drum.

A singular strike! The flaming Halber descends on top of the unsuspecting goblin. It's scream reverberating in the darkness of the mansion.
"Good beginning!"

Deagan concentrates as small drops of water appear and swirl around him, quickly collecting Infront of him until suddenly a ball shoots out and hits with the sound of sizzling flesh on the goblin Camilla attacked.
Then in the area snow begins to fall sucking heat from the two goblins standing there, the one Camilla struck falls, and the area becomes thick with snow.

Last edited:
Tybalt swings his blade true bringing it down on the closest goblin to him. He hits with deadly accuracy as the snow begins to fall down on top of him.

Kharam's eyes flare with cyanic light. He moves forward and, with a sudden twitch of his head that at a glance looks as though he had aimed to snap his own neck, a brush from his backpack, the largest one with a stained, sharpened tip at the base of the handle, levitates up and propels itself with prodigious speed, impaling one of the remaining goblins like a crossbow bolt.

Aramis moves in closer to the goblin pyromancers, having seen his new party demolish the commandos, and attempts to intimidate one of them, to no avail

Goblin Pyromancer B moves within 5 feet of the swashbuckler and casts firebreathing on Tybalt and Camilla, dealing 3 damage to each.

"Hehehehe. Such fickle flames, but I like their sound. They add a particular crispy noise to the composition" Camilla grabs her Halberd with both hands and manages to discipate most of the flames in one quick sweep.

Rangel got lost in thoughts, so she needed a moment to look for something to deal with the goblins. She knew they didnt had physical weaknesses, and that they werent too fearful, but they feared things only their goblinoid minds could possibly understand. So she takes... a carrot, as vegetable other than pickles are hated by goblins and also loved by horses, an enemy of goblins. She then comes next to one of them, carrot on her chalice

With the battle under general control and quite happy about her partners ability to deal with their green foes, Camila has a idea. Something she would not do if she was alone but a sound plan at the end of the day.

"Hey Tybalt, you have my back, don't you?"
*Clang* The sound of metal hitting the ground is heard as 3 grey tails run towards the Goblin with fire abilities.

"Let us do a small simple round of questions my green ration~~~" The menacing, and unarmed, barbarian gets in front of her prey. Intimidating it with her savage presence.

Even though the goblin did not seem particularly scared or frightened by her, this distraction gave her more than enough time to grab him by the neck.
"DOES ANYONE HERE SPEAK, ehm, GOBLINESE?"
Camilla screams back at the group while lifting the goblin.

Deagan fires a hadouken but it's wildly off the mark.
He then splashes Kharam with some fresh seawater, recovering his recent burns.

Camila called for him, and in the moment he obliged to follow. Once he had her back he’d swing on the closest goblin with his Lunging attack.

The searing flame.

The sweet sting of sea water on fresh wounds.

The blood and violence and noise of combat.

Kharam slips behind the goblin held aloft. His motion is eerie, his attack delayed as his eyes flare with a spark of light. For a moment, all present can see it: a cyan light emanating from the goblin, a light that casts no shadow nor illuminates the surface, one that shows the silhouette of organ, bones, and muscle.

And just as swiftly, in the blink of an eye, the macabre projection is gone as Kharam runs the length of his sword, now whipped in a sudden, singular uppercut along the length of cartilage connecting the left half of the goblin's ribs to the spinal column. At the zenith, Kharam suddenly redirects the swing into a thrust that, shallow though it was, plunges through the base of the goblin's skull, through the cerebral cortex, and instantly snuffing all motion from it forever.

Kharam pulls the sword away and flicks off the blood in one motion. The sword is pristine once more, colors whorling on its surface. He does not sheathe it yet, however. There is no confirmation that these were the only goblins present. The last thing he does is retrieve his projectiled paintbrush.

Aramis successfully intimidates the goblin pyromancer... only to miss it twice

"Ugh, I can't do things right today" He facepalms

goblin pyromancer b looks around then speaks in common, "Let Brixy go! me go run n hide. no cause u no more problems!"

"Wait, Greenies can speak common?" Camila stops smiling for a moment while cleaning a bit of paint from her face.
"That is new. I thought you all spoke a different language and ate anyone who didn't!" A hand pats the grappled goblin in the back.

"Goblin, if you help us we could avoid senseless murder, I don't think we need too kill every goblin in here, but without your help we probably will" Deagan pleads earnestly

Shrugging his shoulders at the goblin, Deagan remembers two of his new companions got burned and quickly runs the wounds over clean ocean water.

Camila jumps back while still holding the goblin.
"COLD COLD" She stops and licks the water, making her face crunch.
"And salty! What was that for?"

"sorry mam, I saw the fire engulf you, this water is perfect for healing burns" Deagan holds his hand out and the water leaps off Camila, drying her completely, flowing around his arm before evaporating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back