• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

BnB Nightmares

"Oh, that. In that case, yes I been called. So this is the manor, hm?" She clicks her tongue and releases the cat not without petting it first "Well, I guess is time to say goodbye, sweetie. Nice to meet you" She then dismisses the cat and replies the kitsune "So you been called as well, hm? May I know your name?"
"The name is Camilla, a pleasure to know you Miss- I do not know your name yet-" The big lady replies rather playfully as she overhears something about 'pests'
"Oh, so there is food in here. A good addition to my travel" A hungry expression appears on her face as she motions forward.

Tybalt stretched his arms out and got his shield. The bastard sword would suit him well here, he thought. His spear might come in handy but he didn’t know what to expect, plus there were others around him apparently also seeking to save the lady of the manor.

“I’m going in there. Stay back where you won’t get hurt,” he spoke as if giving an order to the others whom he planned on keeping safe. He knew not of their own combat training nor could he stop them from doing as they pleased. He would march on ahead seeking out vermin.
Her gray tails poke Tybalt on the neck tickling him slightly.

"Not so fast, swordie. I am also quite good in the fray of battle so... Make. Some. Space~~~"

Camilla smiles joyfully at the notion of wrestling with anything

The rotund man said, "I would have been happy to watch your cat."
"Relax, it wasnt my cat. I found it on the way here, and decided to keep it for a moment"
"The name is Camilla, a pleasure to know you Miss- I do not know your name yet-" The big lady replies rather playfully as she overhears something about 'pests'
"Oh, so there is food in here. A good addition to my travel" A hungry expression appears on her face as she motions forward.

"Im Rangel, a doctor" Limits to say while sipping from a strange chalice decorated with dried seaweed and eyeing wether the food is appetizing, particularly looks for fish

Tybalt grumbled a little and swatted at the things tickling his neck. He turned to look at the woman trying to push in front. He gave her the clearance and watched her carefully.

“That isn’t my name.” He said with annoyance.

Deagan politely waits as the others talk, addressing the round man once the others are finished "excuse me sir, I suppose this Lady Scarlet is who I would need to talk to in regards to employment"

The man in half plate faced Aramis and shook his hand. “Tybalt, of House Swanson. I came here to get some shelter for the night.” He kept himself tight lipped and looked towards the girl who drew his ire.

“You are Camille, then? What are you, exactly?” He asked. Tybalt had almost no social grace that wasn’t pounded into him. His ward would’ve slapped his hands for asking a rude question.

The man in half plate faced Aramis and shook his hand. “Tybalt, of House Swanson. I came here to get some shelter for the night.” He kept himself tight lipped and looked towards the girl who drew his ire.

“You are Camille, then? What are you, exactly?” He asked. Tybalt had almost no social grace that wasn’t pounded into him. His ward would’ve slapped his hands for asking a rude question.
"'Helper to a priest," Kharam mutters off-handedly, not really even looking toward the conversants.

"'Helper to a priest," Kharam mutters off-handedly, not really even looking toward the conversants.
"Correct Kharam Correct, but there is no prize for guessing it. Although my parents in heaven must be happy that you got it" She laughs nonchalantly at her new partner revelation.
Camilla took off the cloak covering her head, showing a pair gray furry ears and the end of a Halberd with several Javelins.

A right hand extends towards the ired man.
"A songwriter and someone quite happy to know you Mr. Tybalt, hope you have my side"

Who cares about social mannerism and the like? Not as if this smiling kitsune cares about them.

Tybalt looked genuinely surprised at the fuzzy ears popping out of the hood. His brain short circuited trying to conceive of both animal and man existing at once. He wasn’t sure if he should keep his guard up or give her chin scritches.

“Oh! I see. You’re a composer?” He asked with greater intrigue than he’d given most people. “You will have my shield, so long as you stand behind it.” He said. In truth he could sprint and lunge his way into a defensive position if need arose.

Strangely, Tybalt did not have a coat of arms on his shield or any of his garb. He claimed to belong to a noble house, and yet he was merely a representative of himself.

"Say, mr. Tybalt, I don't know much about nobles, but aren't they supposed to have some kind of symbol, to represent their house and all that?"

Tybalt’s face reddened with embarrassment. He took a moment to collect his thoughts. He didn’t want to seem like he had been disgraced. It implied he was ever given grace.

“I was a ward in the care of Earl Swanson. I only mention it in terms of geography. I have no titles. I represent myself on the battlefield.” He explained best as he could while looking at the floor. Why hadn’t he seen a rat yet?

"I see"

Aramis notices Tybalt's embarrassment

"I do apologize if that's a... sensitive topic. Maybe we should continue looking for those pests"

Rangel will stay quiet for the moment until someone else speaks to her or something catches her attention

Rangel will stay quiet for the moment until someone else speaks to her or something catches her attention
Kharam's eyes land on Rangel, though he does not turn his head to regard her, as though his body were too focused on staying the course to allow more than the most necessary lapse in attention.

"You are a physician," he denotes. His eyes flit to his own weapon at his hip, and back to her. "I, too, study the anatomical arts. It is needed to understand how a mechanism functions to capture its essence. It is my summation that a body is but an organic construct."

Deagan politely waits as the others talk, addressing the round man once the others are finished "excuse me sir, I suppose this Lady Scarlet is who I would need to talk to in regards to employment"
Rotund man: "Unfortunately, Sir...Lady Scarlet is missing and all i'm authorized to do is hire people to find her. However, you are welcome to assume that role once the pests are gone."

"okay, well I'm no fighter or adventurer but maybe I can find a way to help" Deagan nods and runs out of the room towards the others

Camilla dives right in while taking out her Halberd. With her eyes that glint in the dark and a trained nose thanks to years of Hunting, she prepares herself for the worst.

Everyone avoids stepping in excrement of some kind. The rogue, swashie, thaumaturge, and psychic identify it as goblin.

Kharam eyes the excrement, and with a slow motion, draws his sword.

The weapon is incredibly thin for something of its size, curved like a sloping hill on the horizon, yet the most queer aspect of it was the material for, unlike most weapons, it did not make that shrill screech as metal slid on metal, but a strange, muddy noise akin to a boot slipping out of a bog. The weapon was seemingly made of myriad paints whose lurid shapes and colors whorled on its surface like eddies in a storm cloud, but the thing was still damnably sharp-looking and moved as though it *were* made of flexile metal and not the clay-like, brittle substance it so resembled. How exactly this instrument was functional was anyone's guess. The owner certainly proferred no explanation as to its particulars.

"Hmmm greenies? Not a fan of their taste." Camilla also steps over the dung and breaths in with her nose.
"Does anyone approve the stealthy approach? Because I truly want to let loose against this kind of pest"
She asks openly while her tails and eyes begin to glow slightly.

"As long as you leave me some of the action" Aramis cracks his neck
"Hmmm greenies? Not a fan of their taste." Camilla also steps over the dung and breaths in with her nose.
"Does anyone approve the stealthy approach? Because I truly want to let loose against this kind of pest"
She asks openly while her tails and eyes begin to glow slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back