• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Are you one of those pathetic "Heroes ?"
Nikon

xR08Vl3.gif

Name
:

Nikon

Male

Species:

Humans

Character Alignment:

Neutral

Class
:

Saber

Personality:

Nikon is know to be open mind,and follow his friends into the bravest duty.Nikon will not try to fight you unless you taunt him or hurt one of his friends.

He is not shy and rather logical,and will not try something impossible.

Backstory:

Nikon was born with a shining eyes,a rare genes for humans allowing him to reach somes powers beyond the human types.

With that done,he leave his parents house in hope to become stronger and keep fighting the racism upon his genes,every people were saying "Never trust them,they will lie to you."

After struggling for years,Nikon finally reach his inner peace and keep mastering his powers.Is past is still foggy and unknown.

Items\Weapons:

http://
1468064652-images-1.png

Known Spells\Magic:

Enhanced movespeed and physical abilities

Teleportation but cannot abuse it

Lightning spells (Self healing,Blinding his opponents for a short time,Enhanced his swords)

Dark spells (Summoning a Scythe,troubling his opponents with nightmares)

Extra :

Got a raven named "Duality"

Got a cat named "Nameless"

Last edited by a moderator:
•Name :: Cross

•Facial Description::

dmc_anime_wallpaper_by_aerithreborn.jpg

- Official Attire::

over_yonder_by_madspartan013-d8ue19r.jpg
•Race :: Unknown

•Personality :: A man of few words...

•Height ::
6’4”

•Hair/Color:: Argent-white wavy hair, kept In a somewhat unkempt style. It’s length falls to the back root of his neck, and dawns In sleek shades of glistering silver.

•Weight :: (242 lbs) Cross has a distinctively herculean-bound structure, due to the long years of arduous training.

•Alignment :: Neutral.

•Class:: Wondering Swordsman.

:: Items/Weapons ::

•Double-barrow Caster::

Trusty firearm Is the only one of It’s kind ever engineered In historical records of Casters. Concealed behind his trench coat It remains holstered down at the side of his left thigh. Ammo Isn't Infinite with this weapon, and ammo rounds with each Caster shell adds up to 20 shots, depending on which firing modification type he has switched on this shotgun can run blank within 2 or 3 shots. Currently he’s only packing one caster shell charge and one cartridge version of that. Without any Caster shells of any kind, she’s just for looks.

ee5acd62090dc589b44827f650c07b03.jpg
•High-frecuency Claymore::

He carries a titanically long double-edged Claymore, usually strapped diagonally to his back. Forged from an Incredibly dense alloy, this sabre Is made from unfamiliar sources, durable enough to endure formidable Impact; true to It's name It can alternate occurrent and resonating frequencies to the highest range within seconds.

--Height:: 6'0" --Weight:: 42 pounds

b4848aeb68b31c19c68a8e83a12221cc.jpg
•Long-Dagger::

He keeps one sheathed horizontally behind his waist; It’s use Is usually for offensive purposes.

b8455fd25cdc27c9902462788d58f9d6.jpg
(I'll add a few more additional touches to my character when I have time. Let me know If you have any questions.)

KRONOS said:
•Name :: Cross
•Facial Description::

dmc_anime_wallpaper_by_aerithreborn.jpg

- Official Attire::

over_yonder_by_madspartan013-d8ue19r.jpg
•Race :: Unknown

•Personality :: A man of few words...

•Height :: 6’4”

•Weight :: (242 lbs) Cross has a distinctively herculean-bound structure, due to the long years of arduous training.

•Alignment :: Neutral.

•Class:: Wondering Swordsman.

:: Items/Weapons ::

•Double-barrow Caster::

Trusty firearm Is the only one of It’s kind ever engineered In historical records of Casters. Concealed behind his trench coat It remains holstered down at the side of his left thigh. Ammo Isn't Infinite with this weapon, and ammo rounds with each Caster shell adds up to 20 shots, depending on which firing modification type he has switched on this shotgun can run blank within 2 or 3 shots. Currently he’s only packing one caster shell charge and one cartridge version of that. Without any Caster shells of any kind, she’s just for looks.

ee5acd62090dc589b44827f650c07b03.jpg
•High-frecuency Claymore::

He carries a titanically long double-edged Claymore, usually strapped diagonally to his back. Forged from an Incredibly dense alloy, this sabre Is made from unfamiliar sources, durable enough to endure formidable Impact; true to It's name It can alternate occurrent and resonating frequencies to the highest range within seconds.

--Height:: 6'0" --Weight:: 42 pounds

b4848aeb68b31c19c68a8e83a12221cc.jpg
•Long-Dagger::

He keeps one sheathed horizontally behind his waist; It’s use Is usually for offensive purposes.

b8455fd25cdc27c9902462788d58f9d6.jpg
•Other::

•Description::

-Hair/Color:: Argent-white wavy hair, kept In a somewhat unkempt style. It’s length falls to the back root of his neck, and dawns In sleek shades of glistering silver.

(I'll add a few more additional touches to my character when I have time. Let me know If you have any questions.)

Age is fine, I understand that you want to reveal it through RP, but I'm going to need his race.

I don't know if you just tried to keep it vague, or it's Unknown because it's a NEW race that no one discovered (In that case, sorry!)

but I need something there.

So far my guess is that he's human, but I can't really tell. He could be a Rephaite, Nephilim, Grigori, a Fallen Angel, Half-Elf, Vampire, or anything else that exists in Fantasy.

That's pretty much all. Oh, and it's "Wandering" not "Wondering"

To wonder is to think\imagine.

To wander is to travel\walk around.

@Birdsie

"Oh, and it's "Wandering" not "Wondering"

To wander is to travel\walk around."

HEY!!!!

......I was up pretty late writing this

KRONOS said:
@Birdsie
"Oh, and it's "Wandering" not "Wondering"

To wander is to travel\walk around."

HEY!!!!

......I was up pretty late writing this
0_0

That moment when Edward Elric threatens you....

Curious one aren't you.... too curious.

In short and In the mundane terms of the mortal world, he Is what scholars over the centuries have referred to as, a Homunculus.

KRONOS said:
Curious one aren't you.... too curious.
In short and In the mundane terms of the mortal world, he Is what scholars over the centuries have referred to as, a Homunculus.
Oh, I've seen Fullmetal Alchemist.

So he is basically a human being with a philosohper's stone inside, that is being ruled over by a super-ancient spirit?

KRONOS said:

But, It taints the elements of mystery....
Fuck mystery.

If you really want it so badly to stay a secret, you can PM me the whole sheet with no secrets.

@Birdsie Mkay, just got back from the gym. So before I write this out, what Is It you specifically want to understand about the Homunculus...

KRONOS said:
@Birdsie Mkay, just got back from the gym. So before I write this out, what Is It you specifically want to understand about the Homunculus...
Absolutely everything?

Isn't that the point of these sheets?

(>_>) Too bad... you'll learn why during IC...

Anyways, the Homunculus Lore Is going to be kinda lengthy, so It'll take awhile to write out.

KRONOS said:
(>_>) Too bad... you'll learn why during IC...
Anyways, the Homunculus Lore Is going to be kinda lengthy, so It'll take awhile to write out.
On second thought, I don't think you should bother.

Delacare said:
That gif is actually kinda pretty, when you think about it.
I never thought I'd find a fellow sadist around here, well met...

KRONOS said:
I never thought I'd find a fellow sadist around here, well met...
That's funny; the people I knew in high school called me a sadist.

It is really that sadistic to enjoy watching people's lives fall apart due to their own mistakes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back