• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

Birdsie said:
((GREEEAAAT. Then the Watcher thing never happened, carry on!))The Overwatch Soldier responded with "I called you short, now get out of there with your hands in the air. Or he's getting a bullet shoved in his face." and a demanding tone. Chris responded with "Oh-oho-ho... pal, you just did a fatal mistake... I feel sorry for ya."

"Well then, give up." one of the OW Soldiers responded and another one followed it up with "You're surrounded and we have all advantages possible."

@Safety Hammer @Baku
"Oh, you know that won't happen." She shot her revolver at the soldier in a futile attempt to stop him.

[QUOTE="Azazel Hellborne](Yeah, but did anyone notice the clown and I leaving to the church.)

[/QUOTE]
(Yes we did, Spawn.)

Birdsie said:
((GREEEAAAT. Then the Watcher thing never happened, carry on!))The Overwatch Soldier responded with "I called you short, now get out of there with your hands in the air. Or he's getting a bullet shoved in his face." and a demanding tone. Chris responded with "Oh-oho-ho... pal, you just did a fatal mistake... I feel sorry for ya."

"Well then, give up." one of the OW Soldiers responded and another one followed it up with "You're surrounded and we have all advantages possible."

@Safety Hammer @Baku
Arthur looked at the soldier with a face of pure rage and caused his gun to explode in his hands.

untitle.JPG

Birdsie said:
((A RP ain't fun if you don't lose an eye.))
((Mhm, yes. Everyone did notice. But nobody knows them, nor cares about them. So far, if this was an anime they were mainly a random thing that happened, and is probably explained through Manga))

The strength of the bullet caused his shoulder, upon which it hit to move backwards... but it did not penetrate the armor. "Open fire." he bluntly stated, as all of them opened precise fire towards Rosemary.

@Safety Hammer @Baku
Rosemary cursed and tried to duck but wasn't fast enough. A bullet shattered her collarbone, one went through her shoulder, and one went through her lung. She fell to the ground and coughed up blood. The bullet had collapsed her lung.

Birdsie said:
The Overwatch Soldier responded with "I called you short, now get out of there with your hands in the air. Or he's getting a bullet shoved in his face." and a demanding tone. Chris responded with "Oh-oho-ho... pal, you just did a fatal mistake... I feel sorry for ya."
"Alright," August said calmly, getting out of the tank, and landing on he ground below. She popped her neck, "Now, let him go so I can kick your ass," She said walking a little closer to them.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer](Yes we did, Spawn.)

[/QUOTE]
(Okay thank you for noticing. I take the Spawn comment as a compliment.)

He sits down in the pool going into meditative sitting thinking deeply on the blurred images of his past as they became a bit clearer. It would take time to learn much but for now the bit of clearness helped him he could sit here for a while.

@Delacare

@Safety Hammer[/URL] @Birdsie
The explosion caused knockback to the Soldier, who let go of Chris.. and speaking of Chris and his new, crushed kidneys and all the bleeding caused by the explosion of the fire-arm, that just happened to be near his face when Arthur detonated it. Chris was freed, but collapsed to the ground half-concious and with lots of injuries. The amount of injuries he had was massive, but tolerable if treated quickly. The Overwatch Soldier, having no weapon, decided to flee and teleported away, despite his punches still being able to deliver quite a bit of damage themselves.

The 8 remaining Overwatch Soldiers redirected their magic to shield their weapons from Arthur's magic, adapting to it. They were fired upon by Jacob, and most of the bullets did not do any damage, however one of the soldiers was hit in a critical spot and had to flee with teleportation. They all returned fire towards Jacob, in unison, at one target.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary cursed and tried to duck but wasn't fast enough. A bullet shattered her collarbone, one went through her shoulder, and one went through her lung. She fell to the ground and coughed up blood. The bullet had collapsed her lung.

[/QUOTE]
"ROSEMARY!" Remy cried running to her at full speed. He wiped the blood from her face and held her head.

"I... you won't die here.. I promise, Mon belle.."

Meanwhile at the Headquarters

The Leader smiled, sitting on his throne and looking into the Crystal ball. He saw what was going on and said "Everything is proceeding... just as planned..." and started laughing, in an evil way. (Yeah, sure. Because Chris getting injured so badly was a part of the plan)

Jacob ducked into the tank. "Oh fuck me time to bring out the big stuff." Jacob loaded six bullets that were glowing blue.

Birdsie said:
The explosion caused knockback to the Soldier, who let go of Chris.. and speaking of Chris and his new, crushed kidneys and all the bleeding caused by the explosion of the fire-arm, that just happened to be near his face when Arthur detonated it. Chris was freed, but collapsed to the ground half-concious and with lots of injuries. The amount of injuries he had was massive, but tolerable if treated quickly. The Overwatch Soldier, having no weapon, decided to flee and teleported away, despite his punches still being able to deliver quite a bit of damage themselves
"Damnit!" August growled, "What a fucking coward," She muttered,then walked over to Chris, "Are you alright?"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"ROSEMARY!" Remy cried running to her at full speed. He wiped the blood from her face and held her head.
"I... you won't die here.. I promise, Mon belle.."

[/QUOTE]
Her eyes were glazed and she was struggling to stay conscious as she bled out in his arms. "Help…please…I don't want to die…" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Her eyes were glazed and she was struggling to stay conscious as she bled out in his arms. "Help…please…I don't want to die…" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
Remy did the only thing he could. He kissed her. The physical contact from his head to hers sent outstanding waves of energy to her, having her body work overtime on the wound. She gradually would start to heal.

Eldritch Being]He sits down in the pool going into meditative sitting thinking deeply on the blurred images of his past as they became a bit clearer. It would take time to learn much but for now the bit of clearness helped him he could sit here for a while. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32629-delacare/ said:
@Delacare[/URL]
"Sitting in the pool is not exactly what I had in mind." Theo chuckled with content. There was chaos going on outside, he could feel it, but for now he was at peace.

"The entirety of the old temple is protected against anything but the most mundane of means. I could've gotten us to the entrance of the staircases in a snap, but I wanted you to be able to make your way here on your own. Now that you've been inside, the door will open for you anytime you wish. I must take my leave; we have guests. Just not the ones I was hoping for, yet." Theo smiled softly at Hunger before he left the chamber.

Once outside the chamber, he flapped his wings once and tucked them in as he rode the winds up the stairs and into the temple proper. Feather stepping to sit on his throne.

BadJoke said:
@Delacare "You hoo we need to escape the cops" he said in a sing song voice to the door hoping to get an answer.
"Someone open the doors already."

The large doors of the temple swung open ominously.

FireMaiden said:
"Damnit!" August growled, "What a fucking coward," She muttered,then walked over to Chris, "Are you alright?"
Chris grabbed his revolver and responded "N-no..." with lots of pain in his voice. He got up and loaded up several bullets, then stopped. He looked at the revolver for a moment, then looked at the Overwatch Soldiers on the other side of the street, that were still causing havoc. He tried to get advice from the Leader, but the Leader didn't do anything. "I don't... understand why..." he didn't finish the sentence, and slowly started making his way towards the tank. He still wanted to thank August, but he decided to save it for later.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Her eyes were glazed and she was struggling to stay conscious as she bled out in his arms. "Help…please…I don't want to die…" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
The Overwatch Soldiers stopped their barrage of fire "Then give up! It's still yellow curfew, we don't have to kill you!" with aggressive, demanding voices. "Whoever gives up can li-" only to be stopped, by a bullet hitting his jawline and causing braindamage and his bones shattering. The Overwatch Soldier teleported out, in fear for his life. The bullet belonged to Chris' revolver. Chris muttered out "P-Payback. The helmets are vulnerable." and took cover, as the other Soldiers started firing upon him.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy did the only thing he could. He kissed her. The physical contact from his head to hers sent outstanding waves of energy to her, having her body work overtime on the wound. She gradually would start to heal.

[/QUOTE]
She kissed back gently and smiled up at him. Her lung was healed, so she wouldn't die. She couldn't shoot though because of the bullet in her shoulder, and her collarbone was still shattered.

Birdsie said:
Chris grabbed his revolver and responded "N-no..." with lots of pain in his voice. He got up and loaded up several bullets, then stopped. He looked at the revolver for a moment, then looked at the Overwatch Soldiers on the other side of the street, that were still causing havoc. He tried to get advice from the Leader, but the Leader didn't do anything. "I don't... understand why..." he didn't finish the sentence, and slowly started making his way towards the tank. He still wanted to thank August, but he decided to save it for later.
The Overwatch Soldiers stopped their barrage of fire "Then give up! It's still yellow curfew, we don't have to kill you!" with aggressive, demanding voices. "Whoever gives up can li-" only to be stopped, by a bullet hitting his jawline and causing braindamage and his bones shattering. The Overwatch Soldier teleported out, in fear for his life. The bullet belonged to Chris' revolver. Chris muttered out "P-Payback" and took cover, as the other Soldiers started firing upon him.
"You're an idiot," August said, putting her hands together, and touched the ground. A wall of rock shot up, providing cover from the bullets. "This is the last time I'm saving you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back