• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood & Steel (Original - Contemporary Fantasy - Open)

"LORD RAVEN YOU SAY" he said shouting it as he walked closer to him. "LORD RAVEN CAN TAKE THIS SERATED MACHETE AND PUT IT IN HIS ASS". he thinks about it for a little bit "but yea I'm in the mood for nuns too so if you have any of those."

@Delacare @Azazel Hellborne

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Don't move, Mon belle. We are leaving as we speak." Remy said, brushing the hair out of her face and picking her up bridal style.
Arthur nodded to Remy and tapped his earpiece. "Alright, boys! I'm calling a full tactical retreat!"

[/QUOTE]
Rosemary was fading in and out of consciousness. She snuggled close to him and sighed contentedly despite the extreme pain she was in.

Birdsie said:
The Leader spoke to everyone telepathically "It seems like you have indeed won, my friends. I am the Leader of this uprising. Most impressive, to defeat the Overwatch Soldiers... I'm surprised, and in a good sense. Yes, now, please proceed with your task. Leave Christopher where he is, and... you will no longer require him. He was weak anyway, was he not? Let the Police have him executed. Carry on with your task, and do it with all haste."
The Leader then spoke telepathically to Theo. "Lord Raven. There has been a change of plans. Christopher, the leader of their group will no longer be with them. Just a quick note, to ensure you don't feel like he's sneaking up on you, to deal a strike from the shadows. Changes in the future are rare for my visions, quite interesting..." followed up with a short chuckle.

@Delacare
Rosemary was awake enough to say "What? No! We can't leave him behind, he helped us."

@BadJoke @Delacare

"If my friend thinks this Lord Raven needs a machete up his ass then i will help him. And you can include my hellish chains in his uterus because he is obviously a pussy, so much so that he sends his douche-nozzle lackey to see us."

Birdsie said:
The Leader spoke to everyone telepathically "It seems like you have indeed won, my friends. I am the Leader of this uprising. Most impressive, to defeat the Overwatch Soldiers... I'm surprised, and in a good sense. Yes, now, please proceed with your task. Leave Christopher where he is, and... you will no longer require him. He was weak anyway, was he not? Let the Police have him executed. Carry on with your task, and do it with all haste."
"Fuck that, we'll bring him along"

@Birdsie[/URL]
The Leader was getting frustrated, but he took a deep breath and said "I see, then bring him along. Your trust in him, will betray all of you - I'm afraid that carrying him is marking yourself with a death sentence. The Overwatch is regrouping, soon there will be far more of them. FAR more of them than what you have encountered. He will slow you down, do you not understa- Agh, do whatever you want!" and then cut the link in frustration. He still had a very positive feeling they would abandon him. "Or will they?... Most of the possibilities suggest that..." the Leader asked himself.

Birdsie said:
The Leader answered her plea "Oh, please. He knew what this meant. He knew that he had to sacrifice, all he will do now is slow you down. And with the Red Curfew... time is essential. It's a valuable resource, that must not be wasted. DO IT. LEAVE HIM..." getting a little aggressive at the very last words. The Leader did not like disobedience in his, what he considered 'Henchmen'. "He is no longer RELEVANT. He knew the risks, he agreed on them. Carry on with your mission. Honor his name, and his sacrifice. DO IT."
"HE WILL SLOW YOU DOWN, LEAVE HIM THERE."

The Leader was getting frustrated, but he took a deep breath and said "I see, then bring him along. Your trust in him, will betray all of you - I'm afraid that carrying him is marking yourself with a death sentence. The Overwatch is regrouping, soon there will be far more of them. FAR more of them than what you have encountered. He will slow you down, do you not understa- Agh, do whatever you want!" and then cut the link in frustration. He still had a very positive feeling they would abandon him. "Or will they?... Most of the possibilities suggest that..." the Leader asked himself.
"We won't leave anyone behind." she said weakly.

BadJoke said:
"LORD RAVEN YOU SAY" he said shouting it as he walked closer to him. "LORD RAVEN CAN TAKE THIS SERATED MACHETE AND PUT IT IN HIS ASS". he thinks about it for a little bit "but yea I'm in the mood for nuns too so if you have any of those."
@Delacare @Azazel Hellborne
Azazel Hellborne] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38141-badjoke/ said:
@BadJoke[/URL] @Delacare
"If my friend thinks this Lord Raven needs a machete up his ass then i will help him. And you can include my hellish chains in his uterus because he is obviously a pussy, so much so that he sends his douche-nozzle lackey to see us."
"Please. I beg you. Don't-"

"That will be all Dadrel. You may go. I will deal with these two, corpses." Theo stepped from the shadows and place his hand on Dadrel arm. The 7ft tall man flinched and was gone in a flurry of feathers.

"You. I remember you. You look different but I'd know that aura anywhere. Didn't I tell you to behave yourself, Jester. I remember you as well; the idiot with the chains. You both have 30 seconds to explain why I shouldn't kill the both of you outright." The air around Theo was throbbing with dark energy; he did not handle insults well.

Birdsie said:
The Leader then spoke telepathically to Theo. "Lord Raven. There has been a change of plans. Christopher, the leader of their group will no longer be with them. Just a quick note, to ensure you don't feel like he's sneaking up on you, to deal a strike from the shadows. Changes in the future are rare for my visions, quite interesting..." followed up with a short chuckle.

@Delacare
'I am not your lapdog, Frank. Clean up your own messes. I have vermin to exterminate. Oh and next time you send people to my home without asking, don't leave anyone out. You see the future; be better prepared!' He was definitely not in the mood for games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Delacare said:
"That will be all Dadrel. You may go. I will deal with these two, corpses." Theo stepped from the shadows and place his hand on Dadrel arm. The 7ft tall man flinched and was gone in a flurry of feathers.

"You. I remember you. You look different but I'd know that aura anywhere. Didn't I tell you to behave yourself, Jester. I remember you as well; the idiot with the chains. You both have 30 seconds to explain why I shouldn't kill the both of you outright." The air around Theo was throbbing with dark energy; he did not handle insults well.

'I am not your lapdog, Frank. Clean up your own messes. I have vermin to exterminate. Oh and next time yo send people to my home without asking, don't leave anyone out. You see the future; be better prepared!' He was definitely not in the mood for games.
The Leader spoke again, to Theo "You do not understand how seeing the future works. I do not see what will happen. I see possibilities. Example is: I see my possible deaths. Some I can stop, some I can not. Same is in this situation. The outcomes are not clear right now, I will let you know once I am sure."

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind]Rosemary was fading in and out of consciousness. She snuggled close to him and sighed contentedly despite the extreme pain she was in.

[/QUOTE]
Remy ran out of the tank and down the street to the dumpster. As he reached the bottom, he quickly hurried to his room and laid her down in his bed.

"Rosemary... Je t'aime.."

FireMaiden said:
Paint The Wind]"We won't leave anyone behind." she said weakly. [/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Baku]Jacob sat Chris in the back of the Tank. "So guys do you think that psychic leader forgot to mention where we are supposed to go." [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/32535-safety-hammer/ said:
@Safety Hammer[/URL] @FireMaiden
The Leader responded with a meek "Oh, I'm afraid you will be quite forced to. It's either him, or him and all of you together. By carrying him, you are choosing to carry your own graves. You fools. I did not permit you to die! We shall not speak of this again. The choice is yours, and the coast is clear. Choose now." with an aggressive voice once again.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Remy ran out of the tank and down the street to the dumpster. As he reached the bottom, he quickly hurried to his room and laid her down in his bed.
"Rosemary... Je t'aime.."

[/QUOTE]
She smiled up at him. "I love you too." she murmured, stroking his cheek.

Birdsie said:
The Leader spoke again, to Theo "You do not understand how seeing the future works. I do not see what will happen. I see possibilities. Example is: I see my possible deaths. Some I can stop, some I can not. Same is in this situation. The outcomes are not clear right now, I will let you know once I am sure."
'Want an assurance, free of charge? Be sure of what the outcome of your schemes mean for me. I just made a decision that should seriously alter the future. Look at all the possibilities of your death if you fail me. How many of them are caused by me?'

Jacob spoke "As current leader of this group we are bringing him along. There that is out of the way. Where are we supposed to be going?"

@Birdsie

Birdsie said:
The Leader responded with a meek "Oh, I'm afraid you will be quite forced to. It's either him, or him and all of you together. By carrying him, you are choosing to carry your own graves. You fools. I did not permit you to die! We shall not speak of this again. The choice is yours, and the coast is clear. Choose now." with an aggressive voice once again.
"We're the good guys...kinda. we aren't gonna lave him behind you asshole."

Baku said:
Jacob sat Chris in the back of the Tank. "So guys do you think that psychic leader forgot to mention where we are supposed to go."
@Safety Hammer @FireMaiden
"I don't know, but he needs medical attention."

"because soon I the great jester will expose everything" he says he wonders if he knows he meant start streaking but it sounded like he knew something vital about this guy. He theorized that the raven was the male in the relations ship between his parents but he didn't really want to think about it "by the way does everyone you have in your church have to look like a stripper because I assure you if you put some poles in here no one would think a second thought about it but saying your a religion is just one of those 'what' moments"

@Delacare

Delacare said:

'I am not your lapdog, Frank. Clean up your own messes. I have vermin to exterminate. Oh and next time yo send people to my home without asking, don't leave anyone out. You see the future; be better prepared!' He was definitely not in the mood for games.
"Because in 30 thirty seconds I can show three ways to enhance your penis size, pay attention to jester because he listened. Or we could play a game called "who is top and who is bottom".

Last edited by a moderator:
Baku said:
Jacob spoke "As current leader of this group we are bringing him along. There that is out of the way. Where are we supposed to be going?"
@Birdsie
The Leader responded with "The Atrium, the Lord Raven's palace." and didn't speak again, silence.

He sat on his throne, and sighed in dissapointment, moving his right arm onto his forehead. "Why... do they disobey? WHY?... ALL MY PLANS... ARE BEING CROSSED OUT BY A BUNCH OF BRATS!" throwing his staff at a wall, with great power. The staff was impaled. The Leader got up, and despite the lack of his staff, he started walking back and forth, rather quickly.

The Leader heard a voice, calling out for him. "Ahuhuhu~! Does this complicate your plaaaans?" the voice asked. The voice was rather high-pitched and seemed to have belonged to something that is neither male, or female. The Leader responded "Hmph, yes... Quite a bit, in fact." with an unsatisifed, discontent voice. As if the Leader just missed an occassion on achieving something great. The Voice chuckled in a mischevious way, and said "Oh, then do I need fullfill your needs and requirements? Yes, I do, don't I?" it asked. The Leader said "Let's make a deal, then. Drag off the Overwatch off of these annoying brats, and make sure they don't get hurt. In exchange I'll give you..." he didn't respond. The voice asked "Ah, yes. What to give me, if you have nothing else to give me? WHAT POSSIBLY CAN YOU GIVE ME?" it asked, with a rather curious tone. The Leader said "My eyes for what I just asked." with a saddened tone. The voice responded "Deal." and the Leader's eyes burned away, but he felt no pain. The Leader sat back on his throne.

Birdsie said:
(Wait, if he's talking to Remy too, it would give him a major headache.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back