• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Sorry to just pop in, but I couldn't help but say this reminds me of a game.

xD that's all. I'll go now.

I dont wanna copy it without knowing im copying it... That would be bad xD then i can possibly give it credit if its very alike xD

Libra259 said:
I dont wanna copy it without knowing im copying it... That would be bad xD then i can possibly give it credit if its very alike xD
Oh no, you're not copying it. The game is called Blood in Roses, and is about this young human/witch that ends up in a vampire hotel. The only way to keep herself from becoming a vampire is by finding the enchanted rose garden that is somewhere on the hotel grounds, but will only show itself to those it deems worthy.

Clear said:
Oh no, you're not copying it. The game is called Blood in Roses, and is about this young human/witch that ends up in a vampire hotel. The only way to keep herself from becoming a vampire is by finding the enchanted rose garden that is somewhere on the hotel grounds, but will only show itself to those it deems worthy.
Woahh sounds cool! Geez I didnt even know about the game and its very similar.. Thats kinda creepy. Though I may get that game now xDD

Libra259 said:
Woahh sounds cool! Geez I didnt even know about the game and its very similar.. Thats kinda creepy. Though I may get that game now xDD
xP if you like otome games then go for it, it's for mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back