• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

KaalysBR said:
Lucian seemed to shrink as he saw the woman enter the room. He couldn't tell exactly why,but he was uncertain about her. It had something to do with the fact that she smelled like Royalty,although he couldn't tell why.
"I'm...fine,Val. We can go."

-----

Serana herself was confused by the man's look,but didn't think much of it. She focused on the conversation she had heard instead,a smirk growing in her lips.

"Well,I'm fine,thanks baby. You two can continue your kinky conversation about sleeping together."

She went to the refrigerator and picked a blood pack. She bowed towards the two before leaving for her room.
"Don't mind her, she's actually a nice person," Val yawned. "Well come on then, I might have some pj pants and a shrit that'll fit you," she said, putting the cup in then sink and the blood packs into the bio hazard trashcan. "My room is the door at the top of the stairs with the purple paint. Come in when I shout so I can get my pj's on." She said, leaving the kitchen and going upstairs to her room. She kicked the stuffed animals off again, and put the pillows she wouldn't need at the foot of the bed before getting dressed in a black nightgown. Val found the clothes she was looking flr, and called down to him, "You can come in now!"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wouldn't tell you that it's meant to stay hidden if I didn't mean it, if your that curious go and check it out yourself, but dont blame me if you dont like what you see, I have no good memories of that place so maybe it's just me"

@ChaosXBeastly

"All right...if you say so."

Lucian was still unsure about the royal member,but he didn't push the matter any further. He turned his attention back to Val as she yawned,nodding in acknowledge as she told him to stay put until she was ready. Too many things were happening in that day,and only now he considered why he had gone to that house in the first place.

When Val called up to him,he followed her smell up the stairs. He was remembering how to track someone now. When he opened the door he noticed Val's nightgown. He wasn't sure why,but a warm feeling took his face. If the vampire could blush,he would have done so.

"I...hm...did you find clothes?"

KaalysBR said:
"All right...if you say so."
Lucian was still unsure about the royal member,but he didn't push the matter any further. He turned his attention back to Val as she yawned,nodding in acknowledge as she told him to stay put until she was ready. Too many things were happening in that day,and only now he considered why he had gone to that house in the first place.

When Val called up to him,he followed her smell up the stairs. He was remembering how to track someone now. When he opened the door he noticed Val's nightgown. He wasn't sure why,but a warm feeling took his face. If the vampire could blush,he would have done so.

"I...hm...did you find clothes?"
"Yup. I had a friend who lent me them but never got them back," she tossed him a blue tee shirt and plaid pants. "The bathroom is across the hall three doors down, or you can change in my closet," Val said, sitting down to brush her hair.

Lucian nodded and walked inside of the closet,noticing the mirror inside. As he looked down at his torn pants,he finally realized the extension of the burn scars. It covered the biggest part of his legs,and some were marked against his back as well. He tried to remember something about them,but his mind was completely blank.

With a heavy sight,Lucian started to dress up quickly. Without blood and clothes that weren't destroyed,the vampire looked much better.

"The ground...can I sleep in?"

For some reason,he knew he would sleep better if it weren't in a bed.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded and walked inside of the closet,noticing the mirror inside. As he looked down at his torn pants,he finally realized the extension of the burn scars. It covered the biggest part of his legs,and some were marked against his back as well. He tried to remember something about them,but his mind was completely blank.
With a heavy sight,Lucian started to dress up quickly. Without blood and clothes that weren't destroyed,the vampire looked much better.

"The ground...can I sleep in?"

For some reason,he knew he would sleep better if it weren't in a bed.
"I guess... you want a pillow and a blanket or somrthing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. She wa s gonna let him sleep on the bed, but ok. This dude is a little weird.

"What is a pillow?" Lucian asked it before remembering what the word meant. "Oh,yes. I want one. Thank you."

He scratched his head for a moment,trying to consider what else he had to say.

"Thank you for being...nice."

KaalysBR said:
"What is a pillow?" Lucian asked it before remembering what the word meant. "Oh,yes. I want one. Thank you."
He scratched his head for a moment,trying to consider what else he had to say.

"Thank you for being...nice."
"Yeah, no problem," Val smiled, handing him a pillow and a fuzzy blanket with a cat floating through space on a piece of bread on it. She then crawled into bed and curled up under the blankets. "Night," she muttered as she passed out almost immediately. A few days of no sleep would do that to anyone.

(I gtg for the night)

(Me too,have a good night!)

Lucian looked at the pillow's cat drawing with confusion,wondering what kind of entity was that. He brushed the thought off as he dropped into the pillow.

"Night."

Sleep took a long time to come,even though he couldn't remember the last time he had slept at all. In fact,every memory before finding the house seemed blurry.

When sleep finally took him,Lucian close his eyes and allowed himself to fall asleep. The nightmares didn't take long to come.

"Father,the enemy soldiers are approaching. Should we strike now?"

"We need to assess the situation,my son. The Renahy house is strong,they..."

"Father....what is that? Are they using magic against us?"

"That...by the gods. Lucian,take your sister and hide on the sewers under the house. Now!"

------

Lucius trashed around in his sleep,trying to awake from the dream that had been holding him asleep. When he finally opened his eyes,he gasped,looking around in confusion until he recognized Val's room.

KaalysBR said:
"Father,the enemy soldiers are approaching. Should we strike now?"
"We need to assess the situation,my son. The Renahy house is strong,they..."

"Father....what is that? Are they using magic against us?"

"That...by the gods. Lucian,take your sister and hide on the sewers under the house. Now!"

------

Lucius trashed around in his sleep,trying to awake from the dream that had been holding him asleep. When he finally opened his eyes,he gasped,looking around in confusion until he recognized Val's room.
Val rolled over, and fell off the bed, landing with her face in the carpet is her bedroom floor. "Ow." She groaned and stood up, the evening sunlight lit up the room with a soft orange and pink hue. "Oh, morning Lucian," she said, while rubbing her nose.

"Are you wounded,Val?"

Lucian dragged himself towards the place where Val had fallen,laying by her side. He couldn't remember last night's nightmare well. And he couldn't understand it,anyway.

"I don't know if I like sleeping."

KaalysBR said:
"Are you wounded,Val?"
Lucian dragged himself towards the place where Val had fallen,laying by her side. He couldn't remember last night's nightmare well. And he couldn't understand it,anyway.

"I don't know if I like sleeping."
"No, I'm fine," she said, "Did you have a nightmare?" She asked.

Claudine had explores the mansion for the whole night. To say the least she was exhausted but refused to let herself sleep. She'd already done that after that fight with the other old vampire dude. She just walks in the halls aimlessly.

@anybodyy

Lucian nodded,unsure if what he had seen was actually a nightmare or a vision of his past. He almost didn't want to remember,but he tried for Val.

"I saw war and...blood. I'm not sure what it meant."

He turned his head and noticed how close their faces were,which made him mentally blush lightly.

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
Lucian nodded,unsure if what he had seen was actually a nightmare or a vision of his past. He almost didn't want to remember,but he tried for Val.
"I saw war and...blood. I'm not sure what it meant."

He turned his head and noticed how close their faces were,which made him mentally blush lightly.
"I think all vampires have had dreams like that." She said, while picking out some clothes. "Well go downstairs for breakfast soon, but you'll have to wait outside while I change."

"Okay.Breakfast."

Lucian pushed himself up from the ground,picking his pillow as well. He frowned at the cat once more before placing it on Val's bed and leaving the room,looking for a bathroom in his way out.

He noticed a mirror on his way and tried to fix the mess that was his dark hair,although he was unsure as to why he cared at all. He heard the steps and smell of the human,and rose to a straight position.

"Good evening,human."

@FireMaiden @Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back