• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

"Valeria. Val."

He seemed to be testing the sound of her name as they entered the kitchen. It sounded nice to him somehow. An unexpected smile appeared in his face as he looked up at the woman.

"Beautiful name."

His eyes followed her movements as she picked the blood packs,emptying them in a glass. The smell seemed to awaken something into him,his expression becoming less empty. He reached for the straw with uncertainty,but followed the woman's instructions as he started to drink from the glass.

@FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
KaalysBR said:
"Valeria. Val."
He seemed to be testing the sound of her name as they entered the kitchen. It sounded nice to him somehow. An unexpected smile appeared in his face as he looked up at the woman.

"Beautiful name."

His eyes followed her movements as she picked the blood packs,emptying them in a glass. The smell seemed to awaken something into him,his expression becoming less empty. He reached for the straw with uncertainty,but followed the woman's instructions as he started to drink from the glass.

@FireMaiden
"Well, what's your name?" She asked, looking for one of the emergency towels they keep in the kitchen for messes.

Blood slid down the man's chin as he drank from the glass,finishing up quickly. He seemed less confused as he finished up. He blinked for a second,his face frowned as he tried to find the answer to the woman's question. Eventually something seemed to remind him,and he looked up at her with bright eyes.

"My name is Lucian." He started to consider another question for a moment. "Why am I alive?"

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Blood slid down the man's chin as he drank from the glass,finishing up quickly. He seemed less confused as he finished up. He blinked for a second,his face frowned as he tried to find the answer to the woman's question. Eventually something seemed to remind him,and he looked up at her with bright eyes.
"My name is Lucian." He started to consider another question for a moment. "Why am I alive?"

@FireMaiden
"Don't we all wanna know that?" Val laughed, and handed him a towel. "Here wiped the blood off yourself, and then there might be a room you can stay in. It's a little on the crappy side when it comes to decorations but the beds comfy."

Lucian picked the towel in his hands,looking down at the blood in his clothes and body. Where did that come from? With a puzzled look he started to clean it,watching the tone of the towel change from white to red.

"Will you stay with me?"

That was the biggest sentence he had said without having to pause since he started talking. Something inside of him seemed scared of being alone

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
Lucian picked the towel in his hands,looking down at the blood in his clothes and body. Where did that come from? With a puzzled look he started to clean it,watching the tone of the towel change from white to red.
"Will you stay with me?"

That was the biggest sentence he had said without having to pause since he started talking. Something inside of him seemed scared of being alone

@FireMaiden
"Whoa..um...what?" Like in the room?" She asked, a small blush creeping it's way onto her face.

Lucian tilted his head with some confusion at the girl's reaction. He rose one hand towards her blushing cheek,feeling warmth coming from there. Something told him he had to say something,although he wasn't sure of what exactly.

"We don't do anything. Just sleep. Do vampires sleep?"

He seemed genuinely curious at the question.

KaalysBR said:
Lucian tilted his head with some confusion at the girl's reaction. He rose one hand towards her blushing cheek,feeling warmth coming from there. Something told him he had to say something,although he wasn't sure of what exactly.
"We don't do anything. Just sleep. Do vampires sleep?"

He seemed genuinely curious at the question.
"During the day we do, I mean it's almost sun up," Val said looking at his hand. "Humans sleep when we walk, and we walk when they sleep."

"The human with you. Why weren't you hunting? Is she a friend?"

Lucian let his hand linger in her face for a while,enjoying the feeling of warmth coming from her face. Everything else seemed too cold for him,too colorless. But not her rose coloured cheeks. He eventually lowered his hand,although he wished he didn't have to.

"Do you want to sleep?"

KaalysBR said:
"The human with you. Why weren't you hunting? Is she a friend?"
Lucian let his hand linger in her face for a while,enjoying the feeling of warmth coming from her face. Everything else seemed too cold for him,too colorless. But not her rose coloured cheeks. He eventually lowered his hand,although he wished he didn't have to.

"Do you want to sleep?"
"Yes, she's a friend. A powerful one whos in danger," She said, looking him in the eyes. "And I suppose I would like to sleep, I haven't I a while, but I have a bedroom."

"She is your friend,Val. I will not touch her."

Lucius looked down at his hands,moving his fingers lightly. It was a unconscious thing he did ever since...ever since something happened that he couldn't remember.

"I wish I didn't have to be...alone. In sleep. Can I be in your room? I will be quiet."

----

Serana entered back in the house,heading for the kitchen as she walked in. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Val talking to an unknown man. A smile started to form in her face.

"Well,well. Where did you find such a handsome friend,Val?"

The man in the table just stared back at her with confusion.

@FireMaiden

KaalysBR said:
"She is your friend,Val. I will not touch her."
Lucius looked down at his hands,moving his fingers lightly. It was a unconscious thing he did ever since...ever since something happened that he couldn't remember.

"I wish I didn't have to be...alone. In sleep. Can I be in your room? I will be quiet."

----

Serana entered back in the house,heading for the kitchen as she walked in. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Val talking to an unknown man. A smile started to form in her face.

"Well,well. Where did you find such a handsome friend,Val?"

The man in the table just stared back at her with confusion.

@FireMaiden
"Oh, hey princess. That's Lucius, hes new," she then turned to the man, "I suppose," then turned back to Serana, "Need anything befor either head to bed?"

Lucian seemed to shrink as he saw the woman enter the room. He couldn't tell exactly why,but he was uncertain about her. It had something to do with the fact that she smelled like Royalty,although he couldn't tell why.

"I'm...fine,Val. We can go."

-----

Serana herself was confused by the man's look,but didn't think much of it. She focused on the conversation she had heard instead,a smirk growing in her lips.

"Well,I'm fine,thanks baby. You two can continue your kinky conversation about sleeping together."

She went to the refrigerator and picked a blood pack. She bowed towards the two before leaving for her room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back