• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blood Rose at Midnight (Always accepting! Vampire rp!)

Serana rose her eyes to man,curiosity taking hold of her expression. Did she know this man? It seemed unlikely. She replied with a smile.

"Yes,you could say so. My name is Serana. You are?"

"Yes, I did. You can't just wander off with a newbie. Most of the people don't know the Duke is here and I have to tell them so stay put!" She scolded. "Your clothes are dry, and sorry new girl, we have to leave in a few. I'll be back." With that she headed back down stairs while shoving on her combat boots. She went back into the kitchen. "For those who don't know, the Archduke won't be very pleased if he is awoken by idiots and mindless chatter, so please refrain from leaving the kitchen." And she then went back upstairs to her bed room to make sure the new girls were alright.

@J I N X

"Umm, I shall go right and you left, don't go too far and get lost now" she said and took off running in the other direction, changing into a wolf after a safe distance away

@ChaosXBeastly

@KaalysBR

I am Castiel, servant of King Aeryd before he was overthrown. I've served many other clans and families throughout my lifetime, though." He replies with a hint of a smile.

Serana nodded with a smile,walking towards the cupboards in the kitchen. A wine stacked in there caught her attention. The brand was mixed with blood,giving it a special taste. She sat in front of Castiel again,serving wine on two cups.

"You have the look of a loyal man upon you. I believe I would remember your face if you had served my family. It is a shame you haven't."

The smile turned playful as she drank the wine never taking her eyes off him.

"Well what was I suppose to do? Say no and look suspicious?" Claudine sighs while grabbing her clothes and walking into the walkin closet. She shuts the door then changes into her normal clothes. She folds the nightgown then puts her hair up into a high ponytail. Afterwards she slips her plum coloured timberlakes on and walks out of the closet. "Ah much better!"

@J I N X

@KaalysBR

He picked up the glass and took a grateful sip of it. He hadn't had a taste of blood in nearly two weeks, and he was famished.

"Well, I've served many of the families across the world. I just tended to stay away from the nobles, some of them are still out for my head." He chuckles.

smells Damian's dog and see's that it is cought in a bush. She sighs and transforms human, putting her clothes back on and helping the dog out of the bush, pulling out the burs that settled in it's fur and picked it up, heading straight towards where she came from

@ChaosXBeastly

"No, but we're leaving now," Val said, throwing a white hoodie on. She then pierced her own wrist with one of her teeth. She then smeared a little on both the girls. "There, now you should smell like a new blood," Val said, ushering the girls down the stairs.

@J I N X

"Oh,that's fine. We nobles can be huge assholes when we want to." Serana chuckled as she drank the wine,a red drop sliding down her chin. "You look a bit famished,by the way. I realize we should probably keep a low profile for now,but we should get a deer or some other animal eventually"

@KaalysBR

That sounds wonderful, would you like to hunt with me?" He asks before finishing his glass of wine, setting it down as he removed the coat he had been wearing, his golden eyes shining with excitement for a hunt.

Serana herself was shining with excitement as she rose from the table and nodded towards Castiel.

"I am ready to do it if you are,Castiel. There is a forest near this house that has lots of wild life. There is no better way to get to know someone than a little hunt."

As she was walking Claudine turns her head to face Val and runs into a cluster of something. She stumbles loosing her balance and lets out a small screech before falling on her butt. She looks up at the cluster to see they were bats.. Shit.. She thought and just sighs.

@FireMaiden @JPTheWarrior

The bats fly up in the air and start forming. Vlad's head, arms and torso could be seen but the legs were still only bats. He looks down on her "How pathetic. A little human here?" he then looks at the other girl

@Libra259 @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
Serana picked Castiel's hand,locking their fingers together. She run out of the house with a chuckle,knowing he would be able to keep up with her pace.

They eventually reached the dimly lit florest. Serana let his hand go to stroll around,trying to smell some animal life. She quickly detected the warm heartbeat of a deer,which made her mouth go wet. Jumping in the animal's direction,she gave on to her instincts.

@BlueOctober

@KaalysBR

Sensing the same deer, Cas followed. His senses were locked onto Serena's scent now, he could feel exactly where she was even when he lost sight of her in the forest. She was the leader of this hunting party, and so he would follow her lead, as long as it led to blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back